- Top scorer on top-ranked men's hockey team out indefinitely
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) — The leading scorer on the nation's top-ranked college men's hockey team is out indefinitely with an injury.
- Nominee for 195 panel noncommittal on Pawtucket Sox stadium
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Joseph F. Azrack, Gov. Gina Raimondo's nominee to head the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission, has declined to say whether a new minor league baseball stadium could be included in the area.
- With McCoy trade, Kelly proves every player expendable
Chip Kelly's latest bold move is another example of his coaching philosophy: "Culture beats scheme."
- US senators from NY urge Canada to raise duty-free amount
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — The U.S. senators from New York are urging Canada to raise a threshold for duty-free purchases by its citizens to boost shopping excursions to places like Buffalo, Watertown, Niagara Falls and Plattsburgh.
- Andrus longest-tenured Rangers position player at 26
SURPRISE, Ariz. (AP) — Elvis Andrus is an old-timer with the Texas Rangers, even though he is only 26 years old and just getting started on a big contract extension he signed two years ago.