- Kennywood ends opening day early after disturbances
WEST MIFFLIN, Pa. (AP) — Authorities say disturbances involving several large groups of teenagers prompted a western Pennsylvania amusement park to end its opening day early.
- Frank Olivo, Santa pelted with snow at '68 Eagles game, dies
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The fill-in Santa whose downfield jaunt at a Philadelphia Eagles game in 1968 lives on in sports history for the hail of snowballs and shower of boos that rained down on him has died. Frank Olivo was 66.
- Mother found dead along with son died of natural causes
PITTSBURGH (AP) — A woman found dead along with her infant son in a western Pennsylvania apartment died of pneumonia rather than a drug overdose as first suspected, authorities said Saturday.
- Pennsylvania Turnpike crash kills driver, injures 4 workers
BENSALEM, Pa. (AP) — Authorities say an early morning accident in a construction zone on the Pennsylvania Turnpike killed a driver and injured four construction workers.
- Eagles wrap up draft with three defensive players
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — It's all about defense for the Philadelphia Eagles.