- Last-place Braves reshuffle roster, make 7 moves
NEW YORK (AP) — The last-place Atlanta Braves reshuffled their roster Monday night, making seven moves while trying to boost a punchless lineup.
- Mark Sanchez sees Paxton Lynch selection as endorsement
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Normally, watching the boss trade up in the first round of the NFL draft to take a player at your position wouldn't be such good news. Mark Sanchez saw it as a vote of confidence.
- Ultimate underdog: Leicester triumph will inspire for years
LONDON (AP) — Whenever sporting fans say they dare to dream in future, Leicester City shows they really can. Sometimes it just takes a long, long time.
- Leicester toasts world snooker champion Selby
SHEFFIELD, England (AP) — The city of Leicester wasn't just toasting its soccer team on Monday: One of its natives won the snooker World Championship on the same night.
- Leicester wins English title for 1st time in 132-yr history
LONDON (AP) — Leicester City secured its first Premier League title without playing on Monday after second-place Tottenham drew 2-2 at Chelsea in one of the biggest-ever triumphs by an underdog in sports.