- Ooh la la! Cypriot renews Platini memorabilia record bid
MOSFILOTI, Cyprus (AP) — A Cypriot fan of former soccer player and administrator Michel Platini renewed a bid Sunday to be entered in the Guinness Book of World Records for the biggest collection of Platini memorabilia.
- Cobb scratched from start with back stiffness
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Tampa Bay Rays right-hander Alex Cobb has been scratched from a start in a minor league game due to left lower back tightness.
- Matz will miss spring start because of elbow tenderness
PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (AP) — Mets pitcher Steven Matz has been scratched from his Monday start in a minor league game because of tenderness in his left elbow.
- Julio Jones, others plan residential, entertainment complex
ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta Falcons football star Julio Jones is among investigators in what backers describe as a massive business and entertainment project planned northeast of Atlanta.
- Light rail debate continues to divide
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The Southwest Light Rail Transit project would add a third leg to the Twin Cities' still-young train system, and link the populous and affluent southern and western suburbs to the jobs, education and entertainment of the city center.