- Jonathan Quick returns to Kings after 59-game injury absence
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jonathan Quick admits he initially wondered whether he could return from a severe groin injury at all this season.
- Deron Williams clears waivers, intends to sign with Cavs
CLEVELAND (AP) — Free-agent guard Deron Williams has cleared waivers and told the Cleveland Cavaliers he intends to sign with them.
- Back from break, Blue Jackets sharp in routing Islanders 7-0
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Josh Anderson and Nick Foligno each scored twice, sending the Columbus Blue Jackets to a 7-0 romp over the New York Islanders on Saturday.
- Jonathan Quick returns to spark Kings to 4-1 win over Ducks
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Los Angeles Kings were desperate for a spark, staring down their second shutout loss to the rival Anaheim Ducks in less than a week and third of the season, just 20 minutes away from ceding more ground in their desperate chase for a wild card in the Western Conference.
- Bettman upholds 10-game suspension of Ducks' Vermette
NEW YORK (AP) — NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman on Saturday upheld the 10-game suspension assessed to Anaheim Ducks center Antoine Vermette for slashing a linesman.