- James hits game-winner with 1 second left, Cavs edge Nets
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James has turned in countless clutch performances during his career.
- Gaborik's 2 goals rally Kings to 3-2 OT win over Blackhawks
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Marian Gaborik put only three shots on net against the Chicago Blackhawks. His last two went in at just the right time for the Los Angeles Kings.
- Warriors run NBA-record start to 18-0, beat Kings 120-101
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Stephen Curry scored 19 points in Golden State's NBA-record 18th straight win at the start of a season, but what he didn't do against the Sacramento Kings was just as important to the defending champion Warriors.
- Blackhawks' Kane gets point in record 19th straight game
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Chicago Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane scored in his 19th consecutive game Saturday night to set a new NHL record for the longest points streak by a U.S.-born player.
- Boedker gets another hat trick against Ottawa in 4-3 win
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Unfortunately for Mikkel Boedker, he won't see the Ottawa Senators again this season.