- The Latest: Russian federation backs convicted hockey player
PYEONGCHANG, South Korea (AP) — The Latest on the Pyeongchang Olympics (all times local):
- Ducks top Golden Knights 2-0 for 4th win in 5 road games
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Beset by injuries earlier this season, the Anaheim Ducks are certainly glad to be back at full strength.
- Cavs, Warriors ready to chase in NBA's sprint to the finish
LeBron James had a trophy in his hands and a smile on his face.
- Serena Williams champions issues on _ and off _ tennis court
Moments after Serena Williams won her seventh Wimbledon title, she proudly raised her fist in a black power salute.
- AP source: Nats, Benoit agree in principle for $1M, 1 year
Joaquin Benoit and the Washington Nationals have agreed in principle to a major league contract that will pay the 40-year-old reliever $1 million for the 2018 season, according to a person with knowledge of the deal.