- Ramos strikes in 90th as Madrid draws 1-1 at Barcelona
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Sergio Ramos scored in the 90th minute to secure Real Madrid a 1-1 draw at Barcelona in Saturday's "clasico" match at Camp Nou.
- Rain and sorrow accentuate memorial for dead at Brazil club
CHAPECO, Brazil (AP) — On a rainy Saturday that only accentuated the grief, 20,000 people filled a tiny stadium under umbrellas and plastic ponchos to say goodbye to members of the Chapecoense soccer club who died in a plane crash.
- Family Feud: Maras-Rooneys, better known as Giants-Steelers
The Giants vs. the Steelers. Or sometimes referred to as the Maras against the Rooneys for their family business roots.
- Chiefs' Jeremy Maclin downgraded to out for game in Atlanta
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Chiefs wide receiver Jeremy Maclin will miss his fourth straight game Sunday at Atlanta, while cornerback Phillip Gaines was added to the injury report as questionable with a knee injury.
- Road rage ends in McKnight's death; criticism of case looms
HARVEY, La. (AP) — A road rage incident possibly sparked by a driver cutting off another on a nearby bridge spiraled into a shooting that left an ex-NFL player dead, authorities said, amid criticism the shooter was allowed to go free.