- 2 Alabama players arrested in separate weekend cases
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Nick Saban and the Alabama football program are dealing with the weekend arrests of two Crimson Tide players in separate incidents, including domestic violence case involving a player that some say should have never been on the team.
- Hubbard claims prosecutorial misconduct in ethics case
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Lawyers for indicted Alabama House Speaker Mike Hubbard are asking a judge to dismiss the case on claims of prosecutorial misconduct.
- Some farmers behind schedule, but optimistic about crop
DECATUR, Ala. (AP) — Sporadic rainfall in recent weeks has set back area farmers with planting and fertilizing their crops, but they are expected to catch up when dryer conditions prevail.
- 2 planes land safely after mid-air collision during air show
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say two airplanes in the Tuscaloosa Regional Air Show landed safely after accidentally touching in mid-air.
- Saban dismisses Taylor from team after arrest
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — Alabama coach Nick Saban has dismissed Jonathan Taylor from the team following the second domestic violence arrest of the defensive lineman's college career.