- Ala. school board votes to lease laptops
OXFORD, Ala. (AP) — The Oxford school board has voted to lease Apple Macbook Air laptops for middle and high school students.
- CDC chases cause of mystery illness in SE Ala.
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Doctors throughout Alabama have gotten notices from the State Department of Health about the unidentified respiratory illness that has killed two and hospitalized five more.
- Alabama voters to get more info on campaign money
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Alabama voters will soon be able to learn about candidates' contributions and expenditures without scrolling through page after page of campaign finance reports on their computers.
- Arkansas beats Mississippi 2-1 in 10 innings
HOOVER, Ala. (AP) — Brian Anderson scored on a wild pitch in the 10th inning to give Arkansas a 2-1 victory over Mississippi in the second round of the Southeastern Conference tournament on Wednesday.
- 4 teens shot at high school graduation party
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say four teenagers were shot at a high school graduation party in Huntsville, and authorities were searching for the gunman early Wednesday morning.