- TransCanada sends more crews to Keystone pipeline leak
AMHERST, S.D. (AP) — TransCanada Corp. says the company has sent additional crews and equipment to the site of a 210,000-gallon oil spill in South Dakota from its Keystone pipeline.
- The Latest: Texans rookie D'Onta Foreman carted off field
The Latest on the 11th Sunday of the NFL regular season (all times Eastern):
- Turkeys thriving, causing ruckus in San Francisco suburbs
MARTINEZ, Calif. (AP) — Turkeys are traditional for Thanksgiving. But some folks in the San Francisco Bay Area are praying the wild ones will go away.
- Border Patrol agent dies after being injured in Texas
VAN HORN, Texas (AP) — Authorities are searching Texas' Big Bend for potential suspects and witnesses after a U.S. Customs Border Patrol agent was fatally injured responding to activity there.
- Police: Child accidentally shoots 3-year-old in Minnesota
DEER CREEK, Minn. (AP) — Authorities in western Minnesota say a 3-year-old child was accidentally shot and wounded by another child.
- Model accuses Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Model Keri Claussen Khalighi has come forward to accuse Def Jam Records mogul Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct in 1991 when she was 17 years old.
- Woman says she was harassed by New York state employee
NEW YORK (AP) — An upstate New York woman struggling to find a place to live and a job after ending an abusive relationship said a state employee helped her, only to use it as an excuse to sexually harass and assault her, and the governor's office knew and did nothing to stop it, according to a lawsuit.
- Reaction from the country music world on Mel Tillis' death
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A look at reaction from the country music world on Mel Tillis, who died Sunday at age 85.
- Police: 9-year-old girl used to smuggle drugs into prison
NEWPORT, Vt. (AP) — Police say a 9-year-old girl was used to smuggle drugs into a Vermont prison.
- 'Justice League' disappoints in US with $96 million opening
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Only in the modern era of superhero films could a $96 million opening weekend be considered anything less than impressive. But that's the situation Warner Bros. and DC's "Justice League" find themselves in.
- Santa's in town? You need an appointment this year
NEW YORK (AP) — Santa Claus may be coming to town, but you'll need a reservation to see him.
- Fireman's kin seek honor for grandfather who died in 1935
NEW YORK (AP) — New York City firefighter Tom O'Brien had been battling a blaze in Manhattan for two hours on Oct. 27, 1935, and knew something was wrong as soon as he got back to the firehouse.
- Teen idol David Cassidy remains in Florida hospital
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Television and music star David Cassidy remains in a Florida hospital where he is dealing with multiple organ failure.
- Nebraska to announce decision on Keystone XL pipeline
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska regulators are set to decide Monday whether to approve or deny an in-state route for the proposed Keystone XL pipeline. It's the last major regulatory hurdle facing project operator TransCanada Corp.
- Ohio justice issues another apology over Facebook post
CLEVELAND (AP) — An Ohio Supreme Court justice and Democratic gubernatorial candidate has issued another apology on Facebook after a post Friday outlining his sexual history with women drew widespread condemnation.