- Turkey releases recording of warnings to Russian plane
Turkey has released audio recordings of what it says are the Turkish military’s repeated warnings to the pilot of the Russian plane before it was shot down at the border with Syria _ audio that grows increasingly more agitated.
- French president to visit Moscow for terrorism talks
French President Francois Hollande is traveling to Moscow on Thursday, part of his weeklong push for a stronger coalition against Islamic State militants in Syria that should unite France, the United States and Russia in the aftermath of the Paris attacks that killed 130 people and jolted the West.
- The Latest: Cameron says Britain won't target Assad
BEIRUT (AP) — The latest developments regarding the war in Syria. All times local.
- Protesters to target Chicago shopping area on Black Friday
CHICAGO (AP) — Small groups of demonstrators gathered throughout the day Wednesday to protest the death of a black teen shot 16 times by a white police officer, and they urged supporters to join them in trying to shut down Chicago's famous Michigan Avenue shopping district during the Black Friday shopping bonanza.
- Pope says Christian-Muslim dialogue essential for peace
NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Pope Francis told Christian and Muslim leaders in Kenya on Thursday that they have little choice but to engage in dialogue to guard against the "barbarous" Islamic extremist attacks that have struck Kenya, saying they need to be "prophets of peace."
- Browns didn't discuss cutting Johnny Manziel before benching
BEREA, Ohio (AP) — The Browns believe sacking Johnny Manziel themselves will do him good.
- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Ohio State and Michigan have combined for many memories
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — When Ohio State plays Michigan for the 112th time, Urban Meyer and Jim Harbaugh will begin a chapter in perhaps college football's greatest rivalry.
- Svindal quickly up to speed after Achilles tendon injury
COPPER MOUNTAIN, Colo. (AP) — Aksel Lund Svindal doesn't feel old and certainly doesn't race like it.
- Arian Foster's fashion takes a drastic turn
HOUSTON (AP) — Arian Foster used to have suits in an array of colors and fabrics, and plenty of bow ties to pull those ensembles together.