- Differences persist on deadline day for Iran nuke talks
LAUSANNE, Switzerland (AP) — Diplomats scrambled Tuesday to reach consensus on the outline of an Iran nuclear deal just hours ahead of a self-imposed deadline to produce an agreement.
- Fight over religious objection proposals shifts to Arkansas
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — The fight over "religious freedom" proposals facing increasing criticism from businesses and advocates who call them a license to discriminate against gays and lesbians has shifted toward Arkansas, which was poised to become the second state this year to enact such a measure.
- NSA: Car smashes into police vehicle at Fort Meade; 1 dead
FORT MEADE, Md. (AP) — Two men dressed as women smashed a stolen car into a police vehicle after they disobeyed commands at the closely guarded gates of the National Security Agency on Monday, prompting police to open fire.
- AP PHOTOS: For Israeli teens, military is rite of passage
YAKUM, Israel (AP) — Israeli high school seniors have more on their minds than prom and final exams.
- Despondent Gazans return to destroyed homes
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — Despondent over the slow pace of post-war reconstruction, displaced Gazans have begun to return to their damaged homes, patching up the structures with cinder blocks and plastic sheets and living in the unstable and unsafe buildings while they wait for promised aid to arrive.
- '76 Hoosiers hoping Kentucky can pull off perfect quest
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Quinn Buckner says he and his 1976 Indiana teammates aren't chilling any champagne to uncork in celebration of a Kentucky loss.
- Four No. 1 seeds in the women's Final Four
The women's Final Four will have a familiar feel to it with three of last year's teams back in the national semifinals.
- Source: Mullin to replace Lavin at St. John's
NEW YORK (AP) — St. John's has decided its basketball future rests with the best of its past.
- LEADING OFF: King Felix tunes up, Storen ailing again
A look at what's happening around spring training in Florida and Arizona today:
- UConn reaches 8th straight Final Four with win over Dayton
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Getting to the Final Four never gets old for Geno Auriemma and his UConn Huskies.