- Sadler wins Xfinity Series race at Talladega after OT wreck
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Elliott Sadler celebrated his 41st birthday Saturday with his first victory in almost two years.
- Chase Elliott wins pole at Talladega 30 years after his dad
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Chase Elliott wasn't born yet when his father turned a record-setting lap to win the pole at Talladega Superspeedway.
- Man killed, other injured in southwest Birmingham shooting
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Police say a man has been killed and another was seriously injured after a shooting in southwest Birmingham neighborhood.
- Alabama Education Association official dies in crash
CRAWFORD, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say an Alabama Education Association official was killed in a single-vehicle crash in the southeastern area of the state.
- Gas tax, lottery bills dead as legislature nears end
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Lawmakers return to Montgomery on Tuesday for the two days of the 2016 legislative session.
- Life after storm: Survivors recall 2011 tornado outbreak
DECATUR, Ala. (AP) — Each year on April 27, at precisely 4:05 p.m., the Guzman family performs a solemn ritual, releasing pink, purple and lime-green balloons in memory of Aurelia Guzman.
- Gus Dean wins ARCA Series race at Talladega
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — Gus Dean won the ARCA Series race Friday at Talladega Superspeedway when officials called the race three laps from the finish because of impending darkness.
- DraftKings, FanDuel agree to cease operations in Alabama
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Alabama's attorney general says online fantasy sports betting sites have each entered into a settlement to cease operations in the state in a few days.
- Fugitive wanted in 2 states captured in southeast Alabama
TROY, Ala. (AP) — Authorities say a man wanted in Alabama and Florida on multiple charges including murder has been captured in southeast Alabama.
- Earnhardt gets favorite car "Amelia" back for Talladega
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — The beloved car "Amelia" will be back at Talladega Superspeedway after Hendrick Motorsports rebuilt the Chevrolet for Dale Earnhardt Jr. to drive Sunday.
- Lug nuts and $35,000 fine still the talk around Tony Stewart
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — It's been an action-packed week for Tony Stewart following his return to a race car after a back injury sidelined him the first eight races of the season.
- Cleveland Browns owner loses round in deposition fight
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) — Cleveland Browns owner Jimmy Haslam is a step closer to having to answer questions about fraud at the truck stop chain where he is president and CEO.
- Alabama court upholds 4 death sentences
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — The Alabama Court of Criminal Appeals has upheld the death sentence of a man convicted of killing three Birmingham police officers more than a decade ago.
- Alabama defensive line coach Bo Davis resigns
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — Alabama defensive line coach Bo Davis has resigned.
- Edwards will have post-Richmond talk with Kyle Busch soon
TALLADEGA, Ala. (AP) — A test session at Indianapolis Motor Speedway has delayed the inevitable conversation between teammates Carl Edwards and Kyle Busch.