- Back door: Duke bettors win on last free throw after review
Think that last free throw was meaningless for Duke as it beat Utah in the Sweet 16? Thousands of gamblers in Las Vegas disagree.
- LEADING OFF: Russell Wilson back in the pocket with Rangers
A look at what's happening around spring training in Florida and Arizona today:
- Gonzalez exits, Shields struggles as Padres beat Rockies
PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) — Colorado right fielder Carlos Gonzalez left with pain in his surgically-repaired left knee, and new San Diego ace James Shields struggled in the Padres' 7-5 victory over the Rockies on Friday night.
- Rockies slugger Gonzalez leaves with knee pain
PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) — Colorado Rockies right fielder Carlos Gonzalez insisted he left Friday night's spring training game against San Diego only as a precaution after experiencing pain in his surgically repaired left knee.
- Dodgers' Greinke struggles in 8-4 loss to Giants
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Zack Greinke struggled with his command in his fourth spring start, allowing five hits in 3 2/3 innings as the Los Angeles Dodgers fell to the San Francisco Giants 8-4 on Friday night.
- Aldridge leads Trail Blazers to 87-81 win over Suns
PHOENIX (AP) — History and a tepid shooting performance were working against the Portland Trail Blazers.
- Gennett, Lucroy power Brewers to 8-6 win over Reds
GOODYEAR, Ariz. (AP) — Scooter Gennett opened the game with a solo homer and Jonathan Lucroy had a two-run shot in the first inning to lead the Milwaukee Brewers to an 8-5 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Friday night.
- Richard Bachman makes 29 saves, Oilers beat Stars 4-0
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — Richard Bachman got a win against his former team, and put a dent in their playoff chances.
- Yordano Ventura pitches 7 innings of no-hit ball for Royals
SURPRISE, Ariz. (AP) — Yordano Ventura pitched seven innings of no-hit ball before being lifted because of pitch count, leading the Kansas City Royals to a 5-1 victory over the Seattle Mariners on Friday night.