- Pitcher Bartolo Colon cut by Rangers, could rejoin them soon
SURPRISE, Ariz. (AP) — The Texas Rangers have cut pitcher Bartolo Colon, but the popular 44-year-old could rejoin them soon.
- Red Sox ace Sale hit by liner, expects to be OK for opener
FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) — This was not the sight the Boston Red Sox envisioned in Chris Sale's final spring training tuneup: Their ace crumpled on the ground, knocked off the mound by a line drive.
- Sano won't be suspended by MLB after assault accusation
NEW YORK (AP) — Minnesota Twins third baseman Miguel Sano will not be suspended by Major League Baseball after being accused of assault.
- Boston's Wright suspended under domestic violence policy
NEW YORK (AP) — Boston Red Sox pitcher Steven Wright has accepted a 15-game suspension under Major League Baseball's domestic violence policy following his arrest on Dec. 8.
- Tiger Stadium site gets new life as youth sports facility
DETROIT (AP) — A Detroit corner that has been a stage for many of baseball's greatest players now will host youth games, events and other programs for young people.
Latest Baseball Headlines