- White Sox ace Sale breaks bone in foot, out at least 3 weeks
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Chicago White Sox ace Chris Sale is out for at least three weeks after breaking a bone in his right foot in what the team described as an accident at home.
- Toronto OF Saunders could return in April after knee surgery
DUNEDIN, Fla. (AP) — Toronto Blue Jays left fielder Michael Saunders had surgery on his left knee Friday and could return to the team sooner than previously expected, perhaps in mid-April.
- A-Rod shifts across the infield and works out at first base
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Stripped of his job at third base, Alex Rodriguez moved across the diamond and worked out at first base for the initial time with the New York Yankees.
- Rodriguez participates in Yankees first full-squad workout
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A sixth-grader making his first visit to spring training stood along a fence outside George M. Steinbrenner Field waiting to get a glimpse of his favorite player.
- No word on possible MLB discipline for Angels star Hamilton
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Los Angeles Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton was on the minds of his teammates Thursday, a day after he was in New York to meet with Major League Baseball officials about an unspecified disciplinary issue.
Latest Baseball Headlines