- AP source: Beltran reaches deal with Astros, $16M for 1 year
Carlos Beltran is headed back to Houston, hoping his 20th season in the majors could bring him — and the Astros — a most elusive World Series championship.
- Angels' Pujols has foot surgery, could be sidelined 4 months
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Los Angeles Angels slugger Albert Pujols had surgery on his right foot Friday, possibly sidelining him past opening day.
- Outfielder Matt Joyce agrees to $11M, 2-year deal with A's
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Matt Joyce hopes to play more regularly again in his new role with the Oakland Athletics, who needed a new outfielder to fill a big void and put him high on their offseason list.
- Rangers prospects accused in Dominican sex assault case
SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic (AP) — Authorities in the Dominican Republic said Tuesday that they are investigating a group of Texas Rangers prospects accused of sexually assaulting six underage teammates.
- Yankees trade McCann, $11M to Astros for 2 young pitchers
NEW YORK (AP) — Brian McCann still wanted to catch, a lot. So with his options limited in the New York Yankees' lineup, the seven-time All-Star gladly accepted a new opportunity in Houston.
Latest Baseball Headlines