- Kansas freshman Diallo cleared to play beginning Dec. 1
LAHAINA, Hawaii (AP) — Cheick Diallo was sitting next to Bill Self, the coach he can now play for, and it was a close call as to whose smile was broader.
- No. 5 Kansas beats No. 19 Vanderbilt 70-63 for Maui title
LAHAINA, Hawaii (AP) — Wayne Selden Jr. and Frank Mason III quickly hatched a plan for sharing the MVP award at the Maui Jim Maui Invitational.
- No. 18 UConn survives Michigan rally in 74-60 win in Bahamas
PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas (AP) — Daniel Hamilton had 16 points, nine rebounds and nine assists, and No. 18 UConn beat Michigan 74-60 on Wednesday night in the opening round of the Battle 4 Atlantis.
- Selden, Kansas beat Vanderbilt for Maui title
LAHAINA, Hawaii (AP) — Wayne Selden Jr. scored 25 points on 8-of-11 shooting, and No. 5 Kansas won the Maui Jim Maui Invitational with a 70-63 victory over No. 19 Vanderbilt on Wednesday night.
- Trimble leads No. 2 Maryland past Rhode Island 86-63
PUERTO AVENTURAS, Mexico (AP) — Melo Trimble scores 17 points on 7-for-7 shooting, and No. 2 Maryland beat Rhode Island 86-63 on Wednesday night in the Cancun Challenge.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Brianna Taylor scored 16 points, and No. 8 Texas defeated Hampton 79-52 on Wednesday night.
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Courtney Williams had 29 points, 10 rebounds and five assists to help No. 18 South Florida beat Butler 87-77 on Wednesday night.
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Makayla Epps had 21 points, six rebounds and eight assists while Janee Thompson scored 16 with a career-high tying 10 assists to help No. 12 Kentucky women beat Eastern Michigan 89-67 Wednesday.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
STARKVILLE, Miss. (AP) — Kayla Nevitt, Teaira McCowan and LaKaris Salter were the team's three leading scorers during No. 8 Mississippi State's dominant 109-37 victory over Mississippi Valley on Tuesday night.
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Adut Bulgak scored 19 points with seven rebounds and Shakayla Thomas finished with 14 points, nine boards and four assists to help No. 14 Florida State women beat North Florida 80-28 Tuesday.