- 3 new coaches look forward to competing in Big 12
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Brad Underwood embraces the rich history at Oklahoma State.
- Hawaii to play in Pearl Harbor basketball invitational
HONOLULU (AP) — The University of Hawaii men's basketball team will play in the Fox Sports Pearl Harbor Invitational in December, part of the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Players, coaches make pilgrimage; say goodbye to Pat Summitt
Dozens of Pat Summitt's former Tennessee players and coaches descended on Knoxville over the weekend, making the basketball pilgrimage to say their final goodbyes to the winningest coach in Division I college basketball history.
- The Latest: Geno: Pat Summitt had 'indelible impact' on game
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Latest on Pat Summitt, the former Tennessee women's basketball coach who died Tuesday at age 64. (all times local):
- Chamique Holdsclaw: Summitt will 'always be my superhero'
I remember the first time I met coach Summitt. My grandmother and I were in awe of how powerful and sharp she was in person when she came to my projects in Astoria, New York, to recruit me to UT.
- Pat Summitt, winningest coach in D1 history, has died at 64
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Pat Summitt put women's basketball on her back, breaking down barriers with her indomitable spirit and demanding respect for female athletes on her way to becoming the winningest coach in Division I college basketball history.
- Pat Summitt's legacy extends across pro, college ranks
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Pat Summitt's rich legacy in women's basketball can be seen on the sidelines and in front offices throughout the college and professional ranks. At the time Summitt ended her illustrious, 38-season coaching career at Tennessee in 2012, 78 people who were mentored by her were coaching basketball or working in administrative positions associated with the game. Four years later, Summitt's coaching tree remains fruitful.