- TIPPING OFF: Kansas, Gonzaga, Oregon, Xavier eye Final Four
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — It's finally time to award the first spots in the Final Four.
- Elite! Chiozza hits 3 at OT buzzer, Gators beat Wisconsin
NEW YORK (AP) — With 4 seconds left in overtime, Chris Chiozza took off with the ball, hoping to get to the hoop or find an open man. Instead, the Florida point guard stopped short right at the 3-point line and let fly with a shot that will go down in Gators' history.
- Anything can happen, but favorites sure are playing like it
Remember when any ol' team could come from nowhere and make the Final Four?
- SEC, yes the football power, has 3 teams in Elite 8
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The chant "S-E-C" so well known around football across the South is coming to the Elite Eight.
- Chiozza hits 3 at buzzer in OT, leads Florida past Wisconsin
NEW YORK (AP) — Chris Chiozza went end to end and made a 3-pointer at the buzzer to give Florida an 84-83 victory against Wisconsin on Friday night in the first overtime game of this NCAA Tournament.
- Stanford holds off Texas for 77-66 win in NCAA Sweet 16
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Stanford has become so accustomed to comebacks that the question wasn't whether it could overcome a halftime deficit to Texas, but how patient it would be in erasing it.
- McCowan's 26 helps Miss St top Washington 75-64
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — It didn't matter that Mississippi State center Teaira McCowan had scored just six points through three quarters.
- Baylor rolls past Louisville 97-63 to reach Elite Eight
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Baylor gave Louisville no shot at an upset this time.
- No. 1 seed Notre Dame routs Ohio State 99-76 in Sweet 16
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Notre Dame delivered on one promise by coach Muffet McGraw to look different without injured Brianna Turner, shifting from lobbing the ball inside to their star forward to throwing up perimeter shots with success.
- All Aboard! Maryland women ride rails to NCAA regional
ABOARD AMTRAK REGIONAL 174 (AP) — Brenda Frese always wants to give her team new experiences.