- Ristic, Markkanen lead No. 20 Arizona past UC Irvine, 79-57
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona's towering European tandem had a big night Tuesday.
- No. 5 Duke beats No. 21 Florida 84-74 in Jimmy V Classic
NEW YORK (AP) — Almost everybody in Madison Square Garden was impressed with the game Amile Jefferson had for No. 5 Duke.
- Colson, Vasturia lead No. 23 Notre Dame over IPFW 87-72
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Even as Fort Wayne made a run Tuesday night, No. 23 Notre Dame stayed calm.
- No. 14 Virginia bounces back, beats East Carolina 76-53
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — East Carolina coach Jeff Lebo came to John Paul Jones Arena thinking his team could be running into a buzz saw.
- Kansas rolls over UMKC 105-62 to give Bill Self win No. 600
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Just as the video celebrating his first 600 wins was wrapping up, Kansas coach Bill Self turned to his left and saw Frank Mason III, extending a ball to him to commemorate the milestone.
- No. 2 Notre Dame women eager to face top-ranked Connecticut
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw figures top-ranked Connecticut will provide the best possible measuring stick for her second-ranked Fighting Irish.
- No. 3 Baylor women roll past Texas State 90-24
WACO, Texas (AP) — Natalie Chou is growing more comfortable, and that's a welcome development for No. 3 Baylor.
- No. 4 Maryland cruises past Towson 97-63
COLLEGE PARK, Md. (AP) — Another early season blowout by No. 4 Maryland provided coach Brenda Frese with another opportunity to prepare her squad for tougher games ahead.
- No. 14 Miami women beat winless Loyola of Chicago 81-43
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) — Nigia Greene scored 14 points and Laura Cornelius added 13 to lead four players in double figures, and No. 14 Miami beat Loyola of Chicago 81-43 on Tuesday.
- UConn women hoops get reality show on HBO
NEW YORK (AP) — The UConn women's basketball team is getting its own reality show.