- No. 7 Creighton rallies for 72-67 win over No. 22 Xavier
CINCINNATI (AP) — Maurice Watson Jr. raised his index finger while the Bluejays carried him off the court. Creighton's injured point guard knew how much this one meant.
- Villanova back to No. 1 in AP poll, leapfrogging Kansas
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Villanova coach Jay Wright likes this vantage point just fine.
- Martin, No. 13 Butler come from 18 down, top Marquette 88-80
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Down by 16 points at the break, the No. 13 Butler Bulldogs got an earful from coach Chris Holtmann.
- No. 7 Creighton loses point guard Watson to knee injury
CINCINNATI (AP) — No. 7 Creighton lost point guard Maurice Watson Jr. to a knee injury in the first half against Xavier on Monday.
- Angry Gottfried demands Wolfpack play better defense
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried has had it with his team's defense.
- No. 17 Virginia Tech women rally for 12th straight home win
BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) — Chanette Hicks scored a career-high 29 points and No. 17 Virginia Tech used big second and third quarters for a 72-70 win over Wake Forest on Monday to improve to 12-0 at home this season.
- UConn still tops in AP women's basketball poll
Fresh off its record-breaking 91st consecutive victory, UConn remained the No. 1 team in The Associated Press women's basketball poll Monday.
- ICYMI: UConn gets record win, Northwestern back on court
NEW YORK (AP) — A record-breaking win, a somber victory, a triple-OT buzzer beater and a milestone reached, it was a busy week in women's basketball.
- Plum scores 34, No. 8 Washington beats No. 19 Arizona State
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Kelsey Plum says she's been working on something called "mistake response."
- Moore lifts No. 9 Louisville to 63-59 win over No. 14 Miami
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Mariya Moore took her coach's advice and helped Louisville seal its win against Miami.