- No. 12 UConn beats Maine 95-68 to improve to 9-0
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Ryan Boatright scored 17 points to lead a balanced UConn attack and the 12th-ranked Huskies routed Maine 95-68 on Friday night to stay undefeated.
- No. 6 Jayhawks continue monthlong road trek
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Kansas coach Bill Self freely admits he is to blame for the nearly monthlong trek that his young, impressionable bunch of Jayhawks is trying to weather early in the season.
- No. 4 Syracuse surging early with new backcourt
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — After Syracuse lost in the Final Four last spring, coach Jim Boeheim knew a lot of work lay ahead for the team's first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Thames, Davis help No. 24 SDSU hold off USD 65-64
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Xavier Thames made four free throws in the final 12.2 seconds and No. 24 San Diego State escaped with a 65-64 win against San Diego on Thursday night after Duda Sanadze's 3-point shot bounced off the rim as time expired.
- No. 1 Michigan State gets beat up and beat by UNC
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Michigan State got manhandled and outhustled by North Carolina.
- No. 7 Louisville women lose G Slaughter for season
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Louisville starting guard Antonita Slaughter will miss the rest of the season after she was diagnosed with a blood clot in her lung.
- No. 25 Iowa beats No. 22 Syracuse 97-91
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Melissa Dixon scored seven of her game-high 27 points in the final 1:22 as No. 25 Iowa came back to defeat 22nd-ranked and previously unbeaten Syracuse 97-91 in the Big Ten/ACC challenge Thursday night.
- Jones leads No. 2 Duke women past No. 16 Purdue
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Alexis Jones scored to lead No. 2 Duke in a 99-78 victory over No. 16 Purdue on Thursday night in a Big Ten/ACC Challenge game.
- No. 11 Colorado slips past Wyoming 63-59 on road
LARAMIE, Wyo. (AP) — Jasmine Sborov made two free throws with 5 seconds left to clinch No. 11 Colorado's 63-59 win at Wyoming on Wednesday night.
- Balance lifts No. 17 Oklahoma by W. Illinois 97-80
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — Aaryn Ellenberg scored 25 points and four teammates scored in double figures as No. 17 Oklahoma defeated Western Illinois 97-80 Wednesday night.