- Final week of regular season filled with intriguing matchups
Conference tournaments begin this week and there will be some important games for ranked teams in a few of the smaller leagues.
- No. 17 Iowa State rallies to stun No. 15 Oklahoma 77-70
AMES, Iowa (AP) — Georges Niang had 20 of his 23 points in the second half and No. 17 Iowa State rallied from a 21-point deficit to stun No. 15 Oklahoma 77-70 on Monday night and snap a two-game losing streak.
- No. 2 Virginia shrugs off slow start, beats Syracuse 59-47
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Anthony Gill scored 17 points to lead four Virginia players in double figures and the second-ranked Cavaliers beat Syracuse 59-47 on Monday night to capture the Atlantic Coast Conference regular-season title for the second straight year.
- Wild week leads to changes across AP Top 25 poll
The stability of The Associated Press Top 25 these past several weeks blew up during a tumultuous week of big victories and upsets.
- No. 25 Providence cruises past Marquette 77-66
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — LaDontae Henton had 25 points and 15 rebounds and No. 25 Providence held off Marquette 77-66 on Sunday.
- Stewart scores 29, top-ranked UConn beats USF 88-65
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — It was a mini test at best, yet Geno Auriemma felt it was just what top-ranked Connecticut needed heading into the postseason.
- No. 6 Baylor ends regular season 75-65 over Texas Tech
WACO, Texas (AP) — Nina Davis scored 22 points and Niya Johnson broke the Big 12 single-season record for assists as league champion No. 6 Baylor rebounded from consecutive losses, beating Texas Tech 75-65 in the regular-season finale Monday night.
- At 27-3, Florida State looking like postseason threat
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) — The seats at Florida State's home arena are now the same color, no longer the hideous palette that made Sue Semrau cringe for 17 years.
- No. 13 Kentucky women topple No. 2 South Carolina 67-56
LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Jennifer O'Neill and Makayla Epps combined for 22 second-half points and No. 13 Kentucky made 27 free throws in beating No. 2 South Carolina 67-56 on Sunday, denying the Gamecocks an unbeaten season in Southeastern Conference play.
- Hempen leads No. 10 Arizona State women past Colorado, 59-46
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — There wasn't much riding on the regular-season finale between No. 10 Arizona State and Colorado. That didn't stop the Sun Devils from looking for some momentum going into the postseason.