- No. 24 Butler defense shuts down DePaul in 82-66 win
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Nate Fowler scored 15 points and Kelan Martin added 14 points and eight rebounds Sunday as No. 24 Butler blew out DePaul 82-66.
- No. 11 Wisconsin beats No. 23 Maryland 71-60 in Big 10 tilt
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Nigel Hayes scored 14 of his 21 points in the second half, Ethan Happ had 20 points and No. 11 Wisconsin beat No. 23 Maryland 71-60 in a choppy, foul-filled game on Sunday.
- No. 6 UCLA routs USC 102-70, snaps 4-game skid against rival
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Bryce Alford, whose fresh-faced looks belie his skills as a sharpshooter, landed on his rear after a drive and snarled.
- Hermanson scores 17, No. 22 Saint Mary's beats BYU 70-57
PROVO, Utah (AP) — Saint Mary's knows all about the raucous atmosphere at BYU. The Gaels hadn't won in Provo since 2013 and had only come out on top in three of their previous 12 trips.
- Lauri Markkanen carries No. 5 Arizona past Washington, 76-68
SEATTLE (AP) — Lauri Markkanen had 26 points and 13 rebounds, Allonzo Trier scored 21 points and No. 5 Arizona held off a challenge from Washington for a 76-68 victory on Saturday night.
- Michigan State beats No. 20 Michigan before record crowd
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Tori Jankoska made five 3-pointers in setting a single-season school record and scored 28 points in leading Michigan State over No. 20 Michigan 86-68 on Sunday before a record sellout crowd of 12,707 who watched the in-state rivals in their only meeting this season.
- Billings' 25 boards ties record in No. 18 UCLA win over WSU
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Monique Billings tied a school single-game record with 25 rebounds and scored 12 points for her 16th double-double of the year as No. 18 UCLA beat Washington State 67-48 on Sunday for its 30th straight win against the Cougars at home.
- Fitzgerald, Fountain lead Temple over No. 22 USF women
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Feyonda Fitzgerald scored 23 points and Donnaizha Fountain 22 and Temple beat No. 22 South Florida 77-71 on Sunday for its fifth straight win.
- No. 13 Duke women beat No. 16 Miami, win 7th game in a row
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Lexie Brown scored 10 of her 28 points in the decisive third quarter, Rebecca Greenwell finished with 22 points, a season-high 13 rebounds and four assists, and No. 13 Duke beat 16th-ranked Miami 83-70 on Sunday for its seventh consecutive win.
- Durr, No. 14 Louisville women beat North Carolina 87-57
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — Asia Durr scored 28 points, Myisha Hines-Allen had her 12th double-double of the season and No. 14 Louisville cruised to an 87-57 win over North Carolina on Sunday.