- Plan of attack: How a college football coach game-plans
NEW YORK (AP) — A big dry erase board hangs on the wall of one side of the meeting room. It has rows and rows of numbers and words handwritten in blue marker that only make sense to someone who speaks the language of football.
- Redshirt freshman QBs could make huge impact in SEC
This could turn into a big year for redshirt freshman quarterbacks in the Southeastern Conference.
- Review: Minnesota properly handled football suspensions
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The University of Minnesota followed law and policy properly when it suspended 10 football players last fall following an accusation of sexual assault, according to an external review commissioned by the university's Board of Regents.
- Lawyer: Baylor settles with woman who said rape was ignored
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — The first woman to sue Baylor University over allegations the nation's largest Baptist school ignored or mishandled rape allegations has settled her case, her attorney said Tuesday.
- Pick 6: Transfers outside of QB who could have big impact
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Chris James has waited long enough to take a handoff at Wisconsin.
Latest College Football Headlines