- Ex-Auburn quarterback Marshall trying to find NFL home
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Nick Marshall is willing to play anywhere in the NFL. Offense, defense or special teams, he just wants to be in the league.
- SEC's Slive leery of making freshman athletes ineligible
Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive says it would be best to wait until after the NCAA's new initial eligibility standards take effect in 2016 before considering whether to keep freshmen off the field.
- No jail time for Nelson in assault on ex-football player
MANKATO, Minn. (AP) — Former University of Minnesota quarterback Philip Nelson apologized in court Monday to a former Minnesota State football player who suffered a serious brain injury in a beating outside a nightclub last year.
- Iowa slashes student ticket prices
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Iowa is slashing prices on student season football tickets after a disappointing turnout in 2014.
- Baylor walk-on running back ruled ineligible
Baylor says running back Silas Nacita — who became a fan favorite thanks to his story of making it to college football despite an unstable childhood — will no longer be part of the program because of rules violations that affect his eligibility.
Latest College Football Headlines