- Oregon strength coach suspended after players hospitalized
The University of Oregon suspended football strength and conditioning coach Irele Oderinde one month without pay after three players were hospitalized following a series of intense workouts last week.
- Report: Oregon players hospitalized after intense workouts
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — One of three Oregon football players that were hospitalized following a series of intense workouts have been released from PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend in Springfield.
- Police seek teen, mom in killing of Missouri State player
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Police are looking for a teen suspect and his mother in the fatal shooting of a Missouri State University football player who witnesses say tried to stop a fight involving his sister and others in Las Vegas over the weekend.
- California hires Justin Wilcox as new head coach
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — California changed directions with its football program Saturday, hiring longtime college defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox as head coach to replace the offensive-minded Sonny Dykes.
- Thousands turn out for Clemson football parade, celebration
CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) — Around 70,000 smiling, cheering football fans turned out for the biggest party Clemson coach Dabo Swinney has thrown yet at Death Valley to celebrate the school's first national championship in 35 years.
Latest College Football Headlines