- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND 6th
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the new College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6.
- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All but one of these are guaranteed to be:
- LSU's Miles sidestepping questions about his future
BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — LSU coach Les Miles considers talk about his job security "off limits" right now and he has no interest in retiring.
- NCAA committee to provide procedures for filling bowl games
The NCAA football oversight committee will provide guidelines for matching bowls with sub.-500 teams if there are not enough bowl-eligible squads to fill the record 80 postseason spots available this year.
- Ohio State's Elliott apologizes for critical comments
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott apologized for the critical comments he made about play calling after the Michigan State game and says it was the wrong time to make it known he would not be returning to school next season.
Latest College Football Headlines
Up to the Minute