- Stats show 'icing' kickers has been more effective this year
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Calling a timeout in an attempt to "ice" a kicker before a critical field-goal attempt has become almost as routine a decision for coaches as punting on fourth-and-long.
- At 1-4, Texas players now pointing fingers
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas coach Charlie Strong spent nearly a half-hour Monday insisting his team was unified and would rebound from a 1-4 start.
- AP Top 25 Heat Check: If not Ohio State, who should be No. 1
If not Ohio State than what team should be No. 1 in the AP Top 25?
- Another 400-yard day pushes Ga Southern to top of rush chart
Georgia Southern has returned to the top of the national rushing chart.
- Own worst enemy: Mistakes making it hard on No. 1 Ohio State
Turnovers and penalties. Bad throws and blown assignments. Third-down dysfunction and red-zone malfunctions. Ohio State is making life very difficult on itself.
Latest College Football Headlines
Up to the Minute