- Jury convicts 2 ex-Vanderbilt players of raping woman
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A jury convicted two ex-Vanderbilt football players on Tuesday of raping a former student, rejecting claims that they were too drunk to know what they were doing and that a college culture of binge drinking and promiscuous sex should be blamed for the attack.
- Closing arguments begin in ex-Vandy players' rape trial
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The rape trial of two former Vanderbilt football players began wrapping up Monday with a prosecutor telling jurors that video evidence and photographs taken of the crime would be enough to convict them on most of the charges.
- Playoff not interested in moving semis of New Year's Eve
The College Football Playoff is not interested in ESPN's suggestion to move next season's semifinals from New Year's Eve to Saturday, Jan. 2.
- Abdullah leads North to 34-13 win over South in Senior Bowl
MOBILE, Ala. (AP) — Nebraska's Ameer Abdullah wanted to leave an impression on more than just the NFL watchers at the Senior Bowl.
- Buckeyes celebrate their title at Ohio Stadium
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — After leading Ohio State to a national championship, Joey Bosa had one question for the 45,000 fans who crowded into Ohio Stadium in late January.
Latest College Football Headlines