- Work to do for Michigan at quarterback, Utah feeling better
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Michigan brought back its former star quarterback Jim Harbaugh to resurrect the program and hopefully improve the position he used to play. The nation found out there's work to be done in Ann Arbor after the Wolverines lost 24-17 to Utah on Thursday night.
- After Harbaugh's debut, Michigan fans will need patience
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Jim Harbaugh was first to greet Jake Rudock on the Michigan sideline after he threw the pick-6 that pretty much ended any hope the Wolverines had of winning the much-hyped debut of their much-hyped coach.
- Week 1: How will quarterback competitions conclude?
An offseason spent analyzing quarterback competitions comes to a conclusion this weekend as college football season starts with all behind center.
- No. 22 Wildcats' 42-32 win over UTSA comes with a cost
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona struggled defensively, was uneven on offense and had trouble putting away a smaller-conference team at home.
- No. 4 Baylor defenders Oakman, Stewart suspended for opener
DALLAS (AP) — Fourth-ranked Baylor will be without defensive end Shawn Oakman and safety Orion Stewart in its season opener Friday night at SMU. The two starters have been suspended after violating unspecified team rules.
Latest College Football Headlines