- Ex-FSU star Myron Rolle ready to begin med school residency
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — Myron Rolle has accomplished many things on and off the field. His biggest ones, though, might still be coming up.
- Style vs safety: Do too many football helmets pose a risk?
Oregon football players used three helmets last season — green, black and white — that were mixed and matched with myriad uniform combinations.
- California ban won't stop Alabama from hosting Fresno State
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Fresno State's football game at the University of Alabama this fall is expected to go on as scheduled, despite California's decision to ban travel to Alabama by its state employees.
- Former Kansas football standout Keith Loneker dies at 46
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Keith Loneker, the former Kansas offensive lineman who spent three years in the NFL before becoming a modestly successful actor, died Thursday. He was 46.
- Ex-Michigan State football player ordered to trial
MASON, Mich. (AP) — Former Michigan State football player Auston Robertson has been ordered to trial on sexual assault charges.
Latest College Football Headlines
Up to the Minute