- Column: Harbaugh is... 'The Most Interesting Man in Big Ten'
CHICAGO (AP) — Compared to the rest of Jim Harbaugh's year, this was tame stuff.
- Chizik returns to coaching to fix Tar Heels' woeful defense
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — Gene Chizik built one of the nation's top defenses as an Auburn assistant, worked as defensive coordinator during Texas' national-championship run then returned to the Tigers to win another title as head coach.
- Big Ten touts plan for tougher schedules as playoff push
CHICAGO (AP) — The College Football Playoff has turned strength of schedule into a constant talking point, with each conference claiming its road to the postseason is most daunting.
- UCLA's Mora: Diddy's son still on football team after dustup
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) — After a tumultuous offseason at UCLA, coach Jim Mora and the Bruins are eager to get back to football.
- No matter the question, Urban Meyer always has the answer
CHICAGO (AP) — Urban Meyer has always had an answer for everything the coaching profession has thrown at him. Nothing in his straight-ahead glare this morning suggested that had changed.
Latest College Football Headlines