- Ohio State's Ezekiel Elliott wins AAU Sullivan Award
NEW YORK (AP) — Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliott won the AAU Sullivan Award on Sunday as the most outstanding U.S. amateur athlete who also demonstrates premier leadership, character and sportsmanship.
- Florida football player Jackson arrested for armed robbery
GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP) — A University of Florida redshirt freshman football player faces charges after a robbery at a Gainesville apartment.
- Jones throws 2 TDs, wins challenge at Ohio State spring game
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Already a statewide celebrity after guiding Ohio State to three postseason wins and the national championship last season, Cardale Jones made the most of his very first collegiate start at home.
- Big Ten's Delany lays out plan for freshman ineligibility
Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany says making freshmen ineligible in college football and basketball could help correct the imbalance between athletics and academics.
- Winston's lawyer calls sex assault suit against QB a 'stunt'
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — The attorney for NFL prospect Jameis Winston said the lawsuit filed against the former Florida State University quarterback by a woman who says he raped her is "false" and a "stunt."
Latest College Football Headlines