- 2 Texas football players charged with sex assault
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Two University of Texas football players were arrested and charged Thursday with felony sexual assault after a female student said she was raped in a campus dorm room last month.
- Mack Brown to serve as ABC studio analyst
BRISTOL, Conn. (AP) — Former Texas coach Mack Brown will serve as a studio analyst for college football games on ABC.
- Prosecutor: Player killed for iPhone, wallet
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — A prosecutor says Eastern Michigan University wide receiver Demarius Reed was killed "for an iPhone and a wallet that were never even used."
- TCU's Fields investigated for alleged assault
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — TCU suspended defensive end Devonte Fields on Tuesday pending the results of a police investigation into whether he punched a former girlfriend in the head and threatened her with a gun while shouting, "I should blast you!"
- Big 12 commish's dire warning about pending change
DALLAS (AP) — Big 12 Commissioner Bob Bowlsby had a dire warning Monday for anyone who likes intercollegiate athletics the way they are now.
Latest College Football Headlines