- Arkansas panel backs gun ban at stadiums after SEC plea
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — An Arkansas House committee advanced a measure Tuesday to exempt college sporting events from a state law allowing guns after the Southeastern Conference appealed for guns to be banned from facilities such as football stadiums.
- USF player cut from football team after road-rage shooting
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — A University of South Florida football player who was shot during a violent road-rage incident has been cut from the team.
- Dantonio says MSU 'extremely concerned' about allegations
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — With his program embroiled in a sexual assault investigation, Michigan State coach Mark Dantonio decided more conventional questions about spring practice would have to wait.
- Wounded USF football player charged with pulling gun first
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say a University of South Florida football player who was shot during a road rage incident has been charged with pointing a gun at the shooter and his family.
- USF football player in stable condition after shooting
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) â A University of South Florida football player has been injured from a shooting.
Latest College Football Headlines