- SCarolina's Clowney gets 110 mph ticket in SC
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Troopers say South Carolina star defensive end Jadeveon Clowney was ticketed for going 110 mph in a 70 mph zone on a South Carolina interstate.
- Dozens of fires, 15 arrests in East Lansing
EAST LANSING, Mich. (AP) — East Lansing police say at least 15 people were arrested during a rowdy celebration of Michigan State's victory over Ohio State in the Big Ten championship game.
- QB Petty, DE Jeffcoat AP Big 12 players of year
Bryce Petty had to wait behind a Heisman Trophy winner and then another record-setting quarterback for his turn at Baylor.
- 5 things to know: BCS match-making
Bowl Championship Series matchups are often as much about business as football.
- SEC back in familiar spot _ playing for a title
ATLANTA (AP) — A week ago, the Southeastern Conference looked as though it had finally been vanquished.
Latest College Football Headlines