- Power 5 conferences vote to stop spring practices off campus
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Any coaches wanting to follow Jim Harbaugh's lead and take a team off-campus just for practice to build their brand name and boost recruiting likely have missed that opportunity.
- Teen due in Las Vegas court in Missouri State player slaying
LAS VEGAS (AP) — A 17-year-old accused of shooting and killing a Missouri State University football player during a fight involving their sisters in Las Vegas has been charged as an adult with murder.
- Oregon strength coach suspended after players hospitalized
The University of Oregon suspended football strength and conditioning coach Irele Oderinde one month without pay after three players were hospitalized following a series of intense workouts last week.
- Teen and mom under arrest in Missouri State player's death
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Police say a teenager and his mother are under arrest in the death of a Missouri State University football player who tried to stop a fight involving his sister in Las Vegas.
- Report: Oregon players hospitalized after intense workouts
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — One of three Oregon football players that were hospitalized following a series of intense workouts have been released from PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at Riverbend in Springfield.
Latest College Football Headlines