- Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh aids traffic crash victims
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Jim Harbaugh took a break from rescuing Michigan's football team to come to the aid of two people hurt in a traffic accident.
- Ex-Auburn quarterback Marshall trying to find NFL home
AUBURN, Ala. (AP) — Nick Marshall is willing to play anywhere in the NFL. Offense, defense or special teams, he just wants to be in the league.
- SEC's Slive leery of making freshman athletes ineligible
Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive says it would be best to wait until after the NCAA's new initial eligibility standards take effect in 2016 before considering whether to keep freshmen off the field.
- No jail time for Nelson in assault on ex-football player
MANKATO, Minn. (AP) — Former University of Minnesota quarterback Philip Nelson apologized in court Monday to a former Minnesota State football player who suffered a serious brain injury in a beating outside a nightclub last year.
- Iowa slashes student ticket prices
IOWA CITY, Iowa (AP) — Iowa is slashing prices on student season football tickets after a disappointing turnout in 2014.
Latest College Football Headlines