- Boise State blocks late field goal, survives BYU, 28-27
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — When BYU lined up to attempt a game-winning field goal with 16 seconds remaining, Boise State nose tackle David Moa was struggling to get his shoe on along the sideline as head coach Bryan Harsin was pleading for someone to help Moa.
- Week 8 preview: A&M vs. 'Bama; Helfrich under pressure
As the college football season makes the turn into the back half of the season, we're due for a startling upset.
- Allen proving clutch at QB late in games for No. 17 Arkansas
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) — It's not like Arkansas quarterback Austin Allen is boring or above showing emotion on the football field.
- UConn football players face BB gun, marijuana charges
STORRS, Conn. (AP) — Two University of Connecticut football players have been suspended from the team after being arrested Wednesday night on drug and weapons charges following a routine traffic stop.
- Notre Dame, Texas better after defensive coordinator changes
SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) — Simpler has meant better so far at Texas and Notre Dame, with both head coaches taking more hands-on roles to fix bad defenses.
Latest College Football Headlines