- After modernizing Pac-12, can Scott keep it competitive?
Larry Scott hits the first half of Stanford's game against Southern California before bouncing over to Berkeley for game two of his Saturday doubleheader.
- Forgotten Watson? Clemson's QB lost in Jackson hype
CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) — No. 3 Louisville and quarterback Lamar Jackson have done the improbable — turned Clemson passer Deshaun Watson into an afterthought this weekend.
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A suspended University of Southern California football player charged with rape in Utah and facing allegations involving the same woman in California was ordered Friday not to contact the alleged victim.
- Cal QB hopes to learn from Goff's mistakes against Utah
BERKELEY, Calif. (AP) — The leading passer in the FBS has a pretty strong connection with the No. 1 overall pick in this year's NFL draft.
- Riley says he 'probably' would take knee if issue moved him
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska coach Mike Riley was coming of age when protests against the Vietnam War and civil disobedience tied to environmentalism and the treatment of American Indians and migrant workers were sweeping across his home state of Oregon. The mantra of his generation was to question authority and not trust anyone under 30.
Latest College Football Headlines