- Tigers celebration: Swinney promises pizza party at Clemson
CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) — Dabo Swinney says there pizza party he promised will be held at Clemson on Sunday — whether the Tigers win or lose the Atlantic Coast Conference game on Saturday night.
- Oregon offensive coordinator Frost is new UCF coach
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Central Florida went west to find its next football coach.
- No bowl bonus for Nebraska coaches if picked with 5-7 record
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Nebraska will play in a bowl with a 5-7 record if invited to one, but coach Mike Riley and his assistants won't receive bowl bonuses.
- 5-7 bowl teams to be selected in order of academic rating
After a bad season on the field for Mike Riley's first Nebraska team, some good work in the classroom by the Huskers when Bo Pelini was coach will keep Big Red playing football this season.
- USC names Clay Helton permanent coach after strong finish
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Clay Helton has twice taken charge of the Southern California football program in moments of crisis and steadied the Trojans with calm leadership.
Latest College Football Headlines