- No. 1 up for grabs at 2nd playoff event in Boston
NORTON, Mass. (AP) — The second FedEx Cup playoff event is all about the Big Three.
- NBC golf analyst Rolfing battling cancer
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Television golf analyst Mark Rolfing has been diagnosed with salivary gland cancer and will not be part of the Golf Channel or NBC broadcast team for the rest of the year.
- Mickelson needing big week for chance at 21st straight team
NORTON, Mass. (AP) — Phil Mickelson only realized a few days ago his proud streak of qualifying for 20 consecutive teams was over.
- Champions Tour adds playoff event in Richmond
RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — The Champions Tour will play an event in Richmond next season as part of the 50-and-over circuit's first playoffs.
- McIlroy says schedule more about mental than physical
NORTON, Mass. (AP) — The European Tour went to great lengths to explain why Rory McIlroy is being allowed to compete in the season-ending Race to Dubai even though he won't reach the minimum 13 events when it ends with the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
Latest Golf Headlines from AP