- Wesley Bryan, Cody Gribble share early lead at Honda
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Cody Gribble and Wesley Bryan returned to a familiar course Thursday and each shot a 6-under 64 to share the early lead in the Honda Classic.
- Left-hander Peterson shoots 62, leads Joburg Open
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — American golfer Paul Peterson birdied four of his last five holes to shoot a bogey-free 9-under 62 Thursday before play was suspended because of a waterlogged course in the first round of the Joburg Open.
- Jutanugarn, Yang shoot 66 to take lead at LPGA Thailand
PATTAYA, Thailand (AP) — Ariya Jutanugarn and Amy Yang both shot 6-under 66 in the first round Thursday to take a share of the lead at the LPGA Thailand.
- Honda Classic only South Florida stop for PGA Tour
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — For golf fans of South Florida, the Honda Classic should not be missed this week. That's because for the first time since 1970, it will be the only time this year that the best in golf congregate in this part of the Sunshine State.
- Thomas feeling taller and at home at Honda Classic
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Justin Thomas is walking a little taller this year at the Honda Classic.
Latest Golf Headlines from AP