- Danica Patrick eases into final race of her career
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Danica Patrick strolled into Indianapolis Motor Speedway with a sunburn, a surprise gift from an afternoon spent in Green Bay, reading books while lying in the grass with boyfriend Aaron Rodgers.
- Smith's push for All-Star race package at 600 denied
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — Charlotte Motor Speedway President Marcus Smith learned a long time ago from NASCAR Hall of Fame father Bruton Smith not to be afraid to try "new and crazy" things when it comes to auto racing.
- Kyle Busch captures pole at Charlotte; Harvick starts last
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — Kyle Busch is hoping his third career pole at Charlotte Motor Speedway will help end a dubious drought at a track that has frustrated him for years.
- Penske: Guarantee full-time guys Indy 500 starting spots
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Roger Penske has a very simple solution for the predicament the Indianapolis 500 created when one of its most popular drivers, James Hinchcliffe, was bumped from the field during qualifying last weekend.
- Penske goes into motorsports' big weekend as a Hall of Famer
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Roger Penske spent three summers of his childhood at Culver Military Academy, where young boys gathered for eight weeks at a time to learn about leadership, teamwork, integrity and accountability.
AP NASCAR Headlines