- Injured Tony Stewart to miss start of final NASCAR season
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Tony Stewart will miss the start of his final NASCAR season after fracturing his back in an accident on an all-terrain vehicle, Stewart-Haas Racing said Thursday.
- IndyCar puts safety at top of priority list entering 2016
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — IndyCar officials are trying to make racing safer and more appealing in 2016.
- NASCAR's Tony Stewart hospitalized with back injury
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Three-time NASCAR champion Tony Stewart was hospitalized Tuesday with a back injury and Stewart-Haas Racing said the team was unsure of the extent of his injuries just a week before he is expected in Daytona to prepare for his final season in Sprint Cup.
- Ganassi giving Herculean effort at Rolex: 4 cars, 14 drivers
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Chip Ganassi was asked during a meeting this week who was driving for him in the Rolex 24 at Daytona. The team owner grabbed a piece of paper and began to jot down the names.
- Foyt feels healthy, plans to attend every IndyCar race
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Four-time Indianapolis 500 winner A.J. Foyt hopes to attend every IndyCar Series race this season.
AP NASCAR Headlines