- NASCAR back on track for extra day of testing in Atlanta
HAMPTON, Ga. (AP) — After the glitz of Daytona, it's time for the NASCAR grind.
- Kyle Busch has surgery on foot by North Carolina specialist
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Kyle Busch has undergone surgery on his left foot, broken in a hard crash at Daytona International Speedway.
- Regan Smith welcomes 1st child during double-duty driving
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Regan Smith was quick to accept an offer to race in the Daytona 500 as Kurt Busch's replacement driver.
- Busch crash leading to additional SAFER barriers at tracks
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — International Speedway Corp. is developing a plan for the installation of additional SAFER barriers at Daytona and Talladega, and will review the safety standards at its other racetracks.
- David Ragan, Erik Jones to replace Kyle Busch at Atlanta
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — David Ragan will drive Kyle Busch's car in the Sprint Cup Series this weekend at Atlanta, while 18-year-old Erik Jones will drive Busch's car in the Xfinity Series.
AP NASCAR Headlines