- Michael Waltrip Racing co-owner buys share of Ganassi
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Michael Waltrip Racing co-owner Rob Kauffman has agreed to buy an interest in the race team owned by Chip Ganassi.
- NASCAR penalizes Premium Motorsports for unattached weight
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR has penalized Premium Motorsports because an unattached weight fell off the car during practice last weekend at Indianapolis.
- Column: NASCAR blew it on Indy rules package
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Run, NASCAR, don't walk, back to the drawing board to figure out how to liven up racing. The rules package used for the Brickyard 400 was a failure no matter how the race is dissected.
- Busch stays cool under pressure to get elusive Indy victory
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — NASCAR's hottest driver kept his cool on Sunday.
- Gordon's final race at Brickyard a disaster after wreck
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Jeff Gordon slid into the No. 24 for the final time at Indy with a car more fit for a junkyard than the Brickyard.
AP NASCAR Headlines