- IndyCar to race at Gateway Motorsports Park next year
MADISON, Ill. (AP) â IndyCar will race at Gateway Motorsports Park next year.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to miss at least 2 more races
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — Dale Earnhardt Jr. has not been cleared by doctors to return to racing and will miss at least two more races — at Michigan and Darlington — as he recovers from a concussion.
- Top Sprint Cup teams face struggle to stay there
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Keeping a dynasty seems even more challenging than creating one. Just ask Hall of Fame car owner Rick Hendrick.
- Get a Grip: Harvick loves new Bristol Motor Speedway
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Kevin Harvick believes Bristol Motor Speedway is on to something. Now, he wants similar tracks to follow that lead.
- Kevin Harvick wins rain-delayed NASCAR race at Bristol
BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Kevin Harvick wasn't worried about his poor qualifying at Bristol Motor Speedway. In fact, starting 24th gave Harvick exactly what he wanted to win at Bristol Motor Speedway.
AP NASCAR Headlines