- Pelicans hold off late Lakers rally for first win, 119-112
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The New Orleans Pelicans were watching another double-digit lead evaporate, with the Los Angeles Lakers using a furious 27-4 run to take a five-point lead.
- Winless Suns fire Earl Watson after 3 games this season
PHOENIX (AP) — The Phoenix Suns have fired coach Earl Watson just three games in to the NBA season.
- Wiggins' heave banks in, leads Timberwolves past Thunder
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Andrew Wiggins didn't have time to get near the basket for a final shot.
- Allen Crabbe scored 20 points, Nets beat Hawks 116-104
NEW YORK (AP) — The Brooklyn Nets thought their rebuilding phase was right on track when they signed Allen Crabbe to an offer sheet in the summer of 2016, only to see Portland step in and match it.
- Griffin, Beverley lead Clippers in rout over Suns
LOS ANGELES (AP) — With two straight blowout wins, the Los Angeles Clippers like how they're playing.
AP Basketball Headlines