- Chris Paul wills Clippers to deciding Game 7 against Jazz
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The opening round of the NBA playoffs is down to the Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Clippers, the only series to be extended to seven games.
- Led by Wall and Beal, Wizards moving on to face Celtics
ATLANTA (AP) — John Wall refused to give in.
- Celtics ready for next challenge after tough Bulls series
CHICAGO (AP) — The Boston Celtics got hit with a devastating emotional blow just as the playoffs were about to start. They dropped the first two games at home, too.
- Paul scores 29, Clippers beat Jazz 98-93 to force Game 7
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Clippers coach Doc Rivers put it simply when he said Chris Paul willed his team to victory with the season on the line.
- Thomas heads to sister's funeral after Celtics beat Bulls
BOSTON (AP) — Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas headed to his sister's funeral Saturday after scoring 12 points to help Boston beat Chicago and advance in the playoffs.
AP Basketball Headlines
AP Basketball Photos