- Lillard has 19 and Blazers defeat Heat 99-92
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — While Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum didn't have their usual offensive outburst against Miami, they both got baskets when it mattered.
- Warriors at 106 regular season games without losing 2 in row
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Nope, Stephen Curry didn't know the last time Golden State dropped two in a row during the regular season.
- Hayward scores 32 as Jazz beat Nuggets 105-98
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The Utah Jazz challenged Gordon Hayward to push his game even further last summer and become a more versatile scorer. The Jazz are seeing those results on a nightly basis through the first quarter of the season.
- Barnes, Matthews power Mavericks past Bulls 107-82
DALLAS (AP) — Wesley Matthews has taken greater responsibility with Dirk Nowitzki out of the Dallas Mavericks' lineup much of this season.
- Thomas' 37 points lead Celtics past 76ers, 107-106
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — As the tension of the game goes up, Isaiah Thomas calms down.
AP Basketball Headlines