- Pats beat Browns 27-26 with TD after onside kick
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Nearly everything had to go right for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots to pull off their latest comeback.
- Dolphins shake off snow, Steelers 34-28
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Considering everything the resilient Miami Dolphins have put themselves through over the last two months, a couple of snowflakes were hardly going to be a problem.
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
The NFL often promotes football as a bad weather sport. It got its share early Sunday in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington and Pittsburgh.
- Smith leads Jets to 37-27 victory over Raiders
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Geno Smith bounced back in a big way after an early interception had memories of some recent mistakes creeping into his mind.
- Ravens rally past Vikings 29-26 on icy field
BALTIMORE (AP) — At first, it appeared the unrelenting snow would be the main topic of conversation. Then came an incredible flurry of touchdowns — five over the final 125 seconds — that truly made this a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable football game.
AP NFL Headlines