- Thompson's 109-yard return highlights Bears' victory
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — Mike Glennon was better — not great, but better — in the Chicago Bears' 24-23 preseason victory over the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday night.
- Carr, Goff shine in Rams 24-21 exhibition win over Raiders
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Derek Carr, Marshawn Lynch and the rest of Oakland's first-team offense looked sharp in their first action of the preseason. The starting defense once again was plagued by the same issues that doomed the Raiders last year.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Wide receivers more important as game shifts
When it comes to fantasy football we all hear several pieces of advice. Don't draft quarterbacks early as that position is deep. Make sure to get at least one top running back in the first couple of rounds as that pool will dry up quickly. Don't ever take a kicker or defense/special teams until the last few rounds. What about wide receivers?
- Lynch starts, Siemian throws TD as Broncos beat 49ers 33-14
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Vance Joseph isn't yet ready to declare a winner in the race to be Denver's starting quarterback between Paxton Lynch and Trevor Siemian.
- Brady has TD in preseason debut as Pats fall to Texans 27-23
HOUSTON (AP) — Tom Brady threw a touchdown pass in his first game since winning the Super Bowl on the same field and the New England Patriots fell to the Houston Texans 27-23 in a preseason game on Saturday night.
AP NFL Headlines