- Chiefs QB Alex Smith out with lacerated spleen
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Alex Smith thought he had some indigestion. It turned out to be a lacerated spleen.
- Arizona's Lindley back at starter, Stanton has infection
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — More news surrounding the turbulent quarterback predicament of the Arizona Cardinals.
- Arians reportedly to go back to Lindley as starter
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals went back to work Thursday amid media reports that coach Bruce Arians has changed his mind and decided to start Ryan Lindley at quarterback Sunday in the regular-season finale at San Francisco.
- Von Miller bounces back from tough 2013 season
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The extra pounds are gone and so is the weight off Von Miller's shoulders.
- Former TE Ben Utecht delivers musical message
Concussions drove Ben Utecht out of pro football five years ago.
AP NFL Headlines