- St. Louis County pulls taxpayers from NFL stadium financing
CLAYTON, Mo. (AP) — St. Louis County taxpayers will not be asked to help pay for a new NFL stadium on the downtown riverfront.
- 4th man guilty in 2007 slaying of Redskins' Sean Taylor
MIAMI (AP) — A fourth man has been convicted in the 2007 shooting death of Washington Redskins star safety Sean Taylor during a botched burglary.
- Jameis Winston working to leave off-field problems behind
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Jameis Winston has spent much of the past two months crisscrossing the nation, sharpening his quarterback skills and trying to convince NFL teams he's learned from mistakes made off the field and ready to become the face of a franchise.
- Falcons fined, lose draft pick for pumping in fake noise
ATLANTA (AP) — In the midst of two losing seasons, the Atlanta Falcons tried to pump up the noise.
- NFL suspends Browns GM for texting, team holds onto picks
CLEVELAND (AP) — The NFL sent a tough message to Browns general manager Ray Farmer for texting.
AP NFL Headlines