- The Latest: Pats fans celebrate 'Deflategate' judgment
NEW YORK (AP) — The latest on a federal judge's decision to overturn the NFL's four-game suspension of New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady in the "Deflategate" scandal (all times Eastern):
- It's not over yet: What's next in the 'Deflategate' mess
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Seven months. At least $3 million spent on lawyers — and probably twice that or more. Reports and responses and arbitration and appeals and even a college class in New England called "Deflategate."
- Judge sides with Brady on 'Deflategate,' NFL appeals
NEW YORK (AP) — Tom Brady learned Thursday he will start the season on the field after a judge lifted the league's four-game suspension of the star quarterback for a scandal over deflated footballs, saying he was treated unfairly by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. The league quickly appealed.
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell wields his political skills amid controversies
(c) 2015, The Washington Post.
- Redskins GM's wife apologizes for tweet about reporter
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — The wife of Washington Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan has apologized for "disparaging" and "unfounded" comments on her Twitter account about an ESPN reporter.
AP NFL Headlines