- Tom Brady: The Movie? Fans divided and foes say they'll pass
BOSTON (AP) — Tom Brady: The Movie?
- Former Jets player Mersereau charged with attacking teen
BOCA RATON, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say former New York Jets defensive lineman Scott Mersereau has been charged with punching a 15-year-old boy after accusing the teen of egging his South Florida home.
- Dayton taps ex-Minnesota court chief for stadium agency
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton tapped former state Supreme Court Chief Justice Kathleen Blatz to be interim chairwoman of the state's embattled oversight agency of the Minnesota Vikings' stadium on Thursday, installing a fresh face to lead a board that's been wracked by ethical questions surrounding the use of luxury suites for friends and family.
- Former NFL players union director dies at age 76
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Ed Garvey, the lawyer who led the National Football League Players Association through strikes in 1974 and 1982, has died at age 76.
- How often have athletes snubbed the White House?
The routine is familiar. The president makes a few bad jokes. The championship-winning team presents the leader of the free world with a personalized jersey. Everyone smiles for the cameras.
AP NFL Headlines