- AP Source: Jets' offer to Fitzpatrick for 3 years
NEW YORK (AP) — A person familiar with the negotiations says the New York Jets made a three-year offer to quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick in March that includes $12 million guaranteed in the first year.
- Defense secretary: Navy's Reynolds, Swain can play in NFL
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — Keenan Reynolds will get his chance to play in the NFL this season.
- Goodell reaffirms NFL's concussion research role
NEW YORK (AP) — NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell reaffirmed the league's commitment to concussion research in a letter Thursday to the 32 team owners.
- Patriots join 'Deflategate' fight in court for the 1st time
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The New England Patriots joined the latest "Deflategate" appeal to support Tom Brady on Wednesday, taking sides with their star quarterback in court for the first time in his fight against the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell.
- Bad week in Buffalo: from injuries to apologies
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Coach Rex Ryan stepped to the podium and immediately proclaimed the Buffalo Bills are "a zillion miles ahead" of where they were last year.
AP NFL Headlines