- Raiders agree to extension to remain at Oakland Coliseum
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Four weeks after being stymied in their effort to move to Los Angeles, the Raiders agreed to a one-year extension lease extension on Thursday to remain at the Oakland Coliseum through the 2016 season — and possibly beyond.
- Peyton Manning has a little fun with little brother Eli
NEW YORK (AP) — Peyton Manning had a little fun with little brother Eli's sad face at the Super Bowl during an appearance on NBC's "Tonight Show."
- Beason retires, Schwartz and Beatty released by Giants
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — The New York Giants have started to restructure their roster for their first season under coach Ben McAdoo.
- Browns linebacker Armonty Bryant indicted on drug charges
CLEVELAND (AP) — Browns linebacker Armonty Bryant has been indicted on two felony drug charges.
- Prosecutors weigh charges against LeSean McCoy in club brawl
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Prosecutors are reviewing a police file as they decide whether to charge Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy in a Philadelphia nightclub brawl that left two off-duty police officers injured.
AP NFL Headlines