- The Latest: Quinn raises fist, Rams score quick TD in London
The Latest on the seventh week of the NFL season (all times Eastern):
- Another early NFL start as Giants, Rams face off in London
It's another early start for NFL fans as the league starts 3½ hours early from London.
- Giants thin at safety, debut new kicker vs. Rams in London
LONDON (AP) — Robbie Gould took the field as a New York Giant for the first time Sunday as the former Bears kicker made his debut in place of scandal-hit Josh Brown, currently on the NFL commissioner's exempt list.
- Robbie Gould joins Giants in London, replaces Josh Brown
LONDON (AP) — Robbie Gould has become the second placekicker to join the New York Giants on short notice, with Josh Brown again ineligible to play after admitting to abusing his wife.
- NFL didn't learn its lesson after Ray Rice incident
After mishandling Ray Rice's domestic violence incident two years ago, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said "I got it wrong" and vowed "the same mistakes can never be repeated."
AP NFL Headlines