- AP Source: Panthers-Newton 5-year deal worth $103.8 million
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Carolina general manager Dave Gettleman believes Cam Newton can lead the Panthers to "the Promised Land" so he made the fifth-year quarterback the highest-paid player in franchise history.
- Column: Peterson changes course at just the right time
Adrian Peterson made his point, only to find out no one was in any mood to listen.
- Star RB Adrian Peterson returns to Minnesota Vikings
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Donning his purple No. 28 jersey for the first time in nine months, Adrian Peterson said Tuesday he has apologized to the 4-year-old son he struck with a wooden switch and had "learned a lot from my mistake."
- Goodell makes it official: He will hear Brady's appeal
NEW YORK (AP) — NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell made it official Tuesday: He will hear Tom Brady's appeal of his four-game suspension.
- NFL looking for more international games in Mexico, Germany
NEW YORK (AP) — Commissioner Roger Goodell casually mentioned last month the NFL's interest in adding more international games. He mentioned potential contests in Germany, Mexico and Brazil.
AP NFL Headlines