- Last pick of draft far from irrelevant: Kelly goes to Denver
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The final day of the NFL draft began with an impromptu rendition of "Fly Eagles Fly" by former Philadelphia star safety Brian Dawkins and ended with a player who was far from irrelevant in college being picked last.
- The Latest: SEC's 53 draft picks lead all conferences
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Bengals getting backlash over drafting RB Joe Mixon
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals are facing a backlash over their decision to draft running back Joe Mixon, who punched a woman in the face while at Oklahoma.
- Leaky walls, loose panels at Vikings' new $1.1B stadium
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Leaky walls and loose panels at the Minnesota Vikings' new $1.1 billion stadium pose health and safety concerns, according to a stadium official who says fixing the problems are a priority.
- Day 3 dandies: Butt, Perine provide late-round draft value
Four rounds of the NFL draft left and plenty of talented players to go around.
AP NFL Headlines