- The Latest: House speaker calls for GOP unity on immigration
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the dispute over immigration in the Housel (all times local):
- DHS secretary says she's unaware Russia wanted Trump to win
WASHINGTON (AP) — Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said Tuesday she was unaware of intelligence assessments concluding that Russia favored Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election.
- Trump the dealmaker facing challenges ahead of NKorea summit
WASHINGTON (AP) â President Donald Trump is seeking to coordinate strategy with South Korea's president Tuesday as concerns mount over ensuring a successful outcome for his upcoming North Korea summit.
- The Latest: Pence says US has made no concessions to NKorea
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un (all times local):
- The princes, the president and the fortune seekers
WASHINGTON (AP) — After a year spent carefully cultivating two princes from the Arabian Peninsula, Elliott Broidy, a top fundraiser for President Donald Trump, thought he was finally close to nailing more than $1 billion in business.
- US hits 5 Iranians with sanctions for aiding Yemen rebels
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump administration is ratcheting up pressure on Iran with new sanctions targeting five Iranians for supporting Shiite rebels in Yemen.
- Pruitt: Dealing with water contaminant a 'national priority'
WASHINGTON (AP) — Dealing with a slate of toxic chemicals contaminating some drinking water systems around the country is a national priority, Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt said Tuesday.
- EPA blocks some news outlets from water contaminants summit
The Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday blocked The Associated Press and at least two other news organizations from attending a national summit on harmful water contaminants.
- Voters choose nominees in Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Texas
ATLANTA (AP) — Four states will cast ballots Tuesday as the 2018 midterm elections take shape. Voters in Arkansas, Georgia and Kentucky hold primaries, while Texans settle several primary runoffs after their first round of voting in March. Some noteworthy story lines:
- Congressional leaders to review information on Russia probe
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ratcheting up pressure on the Russia investigation, the White House announced that top FBI and Justice Department officials have agreed to meet with congressional leaders and "review" highly classified information the lawmakers have been seeking on the handling of the probe.
AP Top Political News
Up to the Minute