- Seattle wins MLS Cup, beating Toronto on penalty kicks
TORONTO (AP) — As homecomings go, the MLS Cup final is going to be hard to beat for Seattle's Stefan Frei.
- Stanford tops North Carolina on PKs, advances to NCAA final
HOUSTON (AP) — For the second straight season, Stanford found itself depending on penalty kicks to advance to the College Cup final.
- Wake Forest outlasts Denver to reach NCAA soccer final
HOUSTON (AP) — After a frustrating first half that saw his team stymied by a resilient Denver defense, Wake Forest coach Bobby Muuss' message to his team was to keep going.
- British police: 83 potential suspects in soccer abuse probe
LONDON (AP) — Police overseeing the sex abuse scandal in British soccer say 83 potential suspects have been identified and linked to 98 clubs.
- UEFA not happy about FIFA's proposals on expanded World Cup
NYON, Switzerland (AP) — UEFA is not happy about the way FIFA is pushing through plans to expand the 2026 World Cup.
Latest Soccer Headlines