- David Villa surpasses 20-goal mark, NYCFC beats Dynamo 2-0
HOUSTON (AP) — David Villa scored his 20th and 21st goals of the season and New York City FC beat the Houston Dynamo 2-0 on Friday night to take the Eastern Conference lead.
- Man City's risk-vs-reward style paying off for Guardiola
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — Manchester City's risk-versus-reward approach under Pep Guardiola was summed up in one passage of play during a Champions League match against Celtic.
- Marshall's first-half goal enough, Sounders beat Fire 1-0
SEATTLE (AP) — This time, Chad Marshall made sure the goal was credited to him.
- Neagle has late goal, assist, United beats Crew 3-0
WASHINGTON (AP) — Lloyd Sam opened the scoring in the 71st minute, Lamar Neagle had a late goal and assist, and D.C. United beat the Columbus Crew 3-0 on Wednesday night for their first two-game winning streak of the season.
- Toronto FC ties Orlando City 0-0 to regain East lead
TORONTO (AP) — Toronto FC regained the Eastern Conference lead with a 0-0 draw with Orlando City on Wednesday night.
Latest Soccer Headlines