- England weak in key areas as World Cup approaches
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — With less than three months to go, at least half of England's starting lineup for its opening match of the World Cup remains uncertain.
- Joint World Cup bidders: Trump hasn't sparked voter concerns
Organizers of the North American bid to host the 2026 World Cup insist FIFA members have not expressed concern about President Donald Trump's harsh words about foreigners or the U.S. Justice Department prosecuting corrupt soccer officials.
- Brazil to play Austria in final warmup game for World Cup
VIENNA (AP) — The Austrian soccer federation says Brazil will play its final warmup game for the World Cup against Austria on June 10, a week before the five-time world champions take on Switzerland in their Group E opener.
- Lamah scores twice, FC Dallas beats 10-man Sounders 3-0
FIRSCO, Texas (AP) — Roland Lamah scored two goals, Maximiliano Urruti added another and FC Dallas beat the 10-man Seattle Sounders 3-0 on Sunday.
- Pedro heads Chelsea into FA Cup semifinals in extra time
LONDON (AP) — Pedro scored with a header in extra time for Chelsea to advance to the FA Cup semifinals with a 2-1 win at Leicester on Sunday.
Latest Soccer Headlines
Up to the Minute