- AP Source: Pelicans acquiring Cousins in multi-player deal
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — DeMarcus Cousins is sticking around New Orleans to help the Pelicans make a 25-game push for the playoffs.
- Record All-Star: Davis scores 52, West tops East 192-182
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Move over, Wilt. After 55 years, one of your records is no more.
- Dustin Johnson goes to No. 1 with big win at Riviera
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dustin Johnson's raw talent and a trophy case that keeps growing allowed him to believe he was the best player in golf.
- Elliott nips Earnhardt to win 2nd straight Daytona 500 pole
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — It's impossible to tell the history of NASCAR without mentioning Elliott and Earnhardt.
- Logano takes advantage of late crash, wins Clash at Daytona
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The real clash at Daytona came when Denny Hamlin and Brad Keselowski wrecked on the final lap.
- Clark: Comments "unprofessional" on Betances arbitration
PHOENIX (AP) — Baseball union chief Tony Clark called the public comments surrounding the salary arbitration hearing involving Yankees reliever Dellin Betances "unprecedented" and "unprofessional."
- High profile gymnasts come forward, claim abuse by doctor
NEW YORK (AP) — Three former elite U.S. gymnasts, including 2000 Olympian Jamie Dantzscher, have come forward saying they were sexually abused by a former doctor currently facing trial on a separate matter.
- Tatar, Vanek lead Red Wings past Penguins
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Admittedly not where they want to be in the standings, the Detroit Red Wings still have plenty of fight left.
- Rangers slip past Capitals for 2-1 win
NEW YORK (AP) — Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers handled the challenge of facing one of the league's top teams.
- Fred Couples wins Chubb Classic for 12th senior title
NAPLES, Fla. (AP) — Fred Couples won the Chubb Classic on Sunday for his 12th PGA Tour Champions title and first since 2014, rallying to beat Miguel Angel Jimenez at TwinEagles.
AP Top Sports News