- Elite! Chiozza hits 3 at OT buzzer, Gators beat Wisconsin
NEW YORK (AP) — With 4 seconds left in overtime, Chris Chiozza took off with the ball, hoping to get to the hoop or find an open man. Instead, the Florida point guard stopped short right at the 3-point line and let fly with a shot that will go down in Gators' history.
- Elite 8-bound: Kentucky beats UCLA 86-75 in South semifinal
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — De'Aaron Fox credits some sticky Kentucky defense for the Wildcats' latest berth in a regional final.
- TIPPING OFF: Kansas, Gonzaga, Oregon, Xavier eye Final Four
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — It's finally time to award the first spots in the Final Four.
- Booker scores 70 in Boston, but Celtics outlast Suns 130-120
BOSTON (AP) — Devin Booker is only 20 and already has a place alongside Wilt Chamberlain, Kobe Bryant and just a few others in NBA history.
- AP source: NBA bans Joakim Noah 20 games for drug violation
A person with knowledge of the situation says the NBA is suspending Joakim Noah of the New York Knicks for 20 games for violating the league's anti-drug policy. The suspension is to be announced Saturday.
- Dempsey hat trick lifts US over Honduras 6-0 to rebound
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Just before they walked onto the field for a critical World Cup qualifier, American players received a message from Bruce Arena.
- South Carolina beats Baylor 70-50 to advance to Elite Eight
NEW YORK (AP) — Apparently South Carolina is getting the hang of winning NCAA Tournament games.
- Berry scores 26 points and Carolina defeats Butler 92-80
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — North Carolina expects strong offensive performances from junior leaders Justin Jackson and Joel Berry II, but Luke Maye provided an unexpected bonus.
- SEC, yes the football power, has 3 teams in Elite 8
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — The chant "S-E-C" so well known around football across the South is coming to the Elite Eight.
- BASEBALL 2017: Sacrifice bunts are a dying art in baseball
CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — Get 'em on, move 'em over, drive 'em in.
AP Top Sports News
Up to the Minute