- Raiders trade up to take QB Cook in fourth round
CHICAGO (AP) — Connor Cook set Michigan State records for passing touchdowns and yards through the air while becoming the winningest quarterback in school history.
- Derby 2016: Undefeated Nyquist headlines Kentucky Derby
A year after American Pharoah thrilled the sports world by winning horse racing's first Triple Crown in 37 years, here comes Nyquist.
- Derby 2016: 5 horses to watch in 142nd Kentucky Derby
The starting gate will once again be full with 20 horses for the 142nd Kentucky Derby.
- Lakers hire Warriors assistant Luke Walton as head coach
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Luke Walton is coming home to rebuild the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Conley pulled in 8th with no-hit bid, Miami hangs on
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Miami Marlins manager Don Mattingly said it was an easy decision to pull Adam Conley after 116 pitches despite the lefty having not allowed a hit for 7 2/3 innings.
- Column: Cowboys gamble on a bad knee instead of a bad actor
If you had a nickel for every time someone in the front office of a pro sports team said "We're not running a charity here," you'd barely have enough to cover the cost of a "Happy Meal."
- Joel Ward leads Sharks past Predators 5-2 in Game 1
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Since early in his career in Nashville, the playoffs have brought out the best in Joel Ward. So it shouldn't have come as any surprise to the Predators that Ward delivered in the third period in his first postseason game against his former team.
- Jerry Jones: Cowboys have ruled out re-signing Greg Hardy
IRVING, Texas (AP) — Greg Hardy won't return for a second season with the Dallas Cowboys.
- Wade, Heat force Game 7 with 97-90 win over Hornets
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Dwyane Wade hadn't made a 3-point shot since December, enduring a streak of 22 consecutive misses.
AP Top Sports News