- Pro Bowl a testing range for quirky rules
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The odd rules that the NFL tried in the Pro Bowl made for a strange sideshow.
- Coach K gets 1,000th win as No. 5 Duke tops St. John's 77-68
NEW YORK (AP) — Make no mistake: Mike Krzyzewski is proud of his 1,000 wins. Just don't expect him to keep chasing milestones much longer.
- Injured Legion of Boom members unworried
PHOENIX (AP) — The two All-Pros in the Legion of Boom promise they'll be ready and "fearless" for the Super Bowl.
- Watt dances and dazzles at the Pro Bowl
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — J.J. brought some Wattage to the Pro Bowl with an array of athleticism and hip-shaking shimmying.
- NFL, YouTube partner to post official clips to video site
Searching for Super Bowl highlights next week after the big game?
- Super Bowl host city still reeling over sports deals
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The entire world will be watching Glendale on Sunday as it hosts the Super Bowl and the legions of fans who are shelling out big bucks to see the big game.
- Offense rules as Tavares scores 4 in Team Toews' 17-12 win
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The NHL Foundation agreed to donate $200 for each shot on goal at the league's All-Star game on Sunday night.
- AP Source: Browns WR Josh Gordon fails another drug test
CLEVELAND (AP) — Josh Gordon's troubles have deepened. He may be out of chances — and time.
- Bill Haas escapes trouble to win Humana Challenge
LA QUINTA, Calif. (AP) — Bill Haas had a bad feeling.
- Serena Williams to meet Cibulkova in Aussie Open quarters
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Motivated by a Grand Slam loss that stung her more than most, Serena Williams dug deep for a 2-6, 6-3, 6-2 comeback win over Garbine Muguruza on Monday to reach the Australian Open quarterfinals.
AP Top Sports News