- Radwanska, Kerber have 1st-round exits in Madrid
MADRID (AP) — Top-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska and Australian Open champion Angelique Kerber were upset in the opening round of the Madrid Masters on Sunday.
- Almagro rallies to beat Carreno Busta for Estoril Open title
ESTORIL, Portugal (AP) — Nicolas Almagro recovered from a set down to beat fellow Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta 6-7 (6), 7-6 (5), 6-3 and win the Estoril Open final on Sunday.
- Nadal looks to keep momentum at Madrid Masters
MADRID (AP) — Rafael Nadal arrives at the Madrid Masters with a chance to erase any doubts about his form going into the French Open.
- Diego Schwartzman of Argentina rallies to win Istanbul Open
ISTANBUL (AP) — Unseeded Diego Schwartzman staged a stunning comeback Sunday to upset second-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria 6-7 (5), 7-6 (4), 6-0 and claim his maiden ATP Tour title at the Istanbul Open.
- Kohlschreiber defeats Thiem in 3 sets for 3rd BMW open title
MUNICH (AP) — Philipp Kohlschreiber defeated Dominic Thiem of Austria 7-6 (7), 4-6, 7-6 (4) to win his third BMW Open title on Sunday.
- Top-seeded Timea Bacsinszky wins in Morocco
RABAT, Morocco (AP) — Top-seeded Timea Bacsinszky comfortably beat qualifier Marina Erakovic of New Zealand 6-2, 6-1 to win the Grand Prix SAR on Saturday.
- Errani loses to Giorgi in 1st round at Madrid Masters
MADRID (AP) — Sara Errani lost in the first round for the third time this season, losing 7-5, 7-5 to Camila Giorgi at the Madrid Masters on Saturday.
- Dimitrov, Schwartzman to play Istanbul Open final
ISTANBUL (AP) — Second-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria faces unseeded Diego Schwartzman of Argentina in the final of the Istanbul Open with the two players meeting for the first time.
- Almagro faces Carreno Busta in Estoril Open final
ESTORIL, Portugal (AP) — Clay-court specialist Nicolas Almagro defeated second-seeded Nick Kyrgios 6-3, 7-5 at the Estoril Open on Saturday to reach his second final of the season.
- Thiem beats Zverev for BMW Open final with Kohlschreiber
MUNICH (AP) — Dominic Thiem of Austria surpassed Novak Djokovic for most wins on tour this year as he reached the BMW Open final by defeating Alexander Zverev of Germany 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 on Saturday.
- Lucie Safarova wins Prague Open for 7th career WTA title
PRAGUE (AP) — Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic came from a set down to win the Prague Open, overcoming Sam Stosur of Australia 3-6, 6-1, 6-4 in the final on Saturday.
- Carreno Busta beats top-seeded Simon to reach Estoril semis
ESTORIL, Portugal (AP) — Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain ousted top-seeded Gilles Simon 6-3, 6-4 in the Estoril Open quarterfinals on Friday.
AP Tennis Headlines