- Sock, Querrey, Isner among US Davis Cup picks for Belgium
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — Jack Sock, Sam Querrey, John Isner, Ryan Harrison and Steve Johnson have been picked for the U.S. Davis Cup team that will face Belgium in the quarterfinals next month in Nashville, Tennessee.
- French Open prize money increases to more than $48 million
PARIS (AP) — Total prize money for the French Open will go up by around 8 percent this year, with the men's and women's champions winning 2.2 million euros ($2.7 million) each, an increase of 100,000 euros.
- Federer hopes the Laver Cup will be a hit on US soil
CHICAGO (AP) — The Laver Cup was a hit last year, and now Roger Federer is hoping it proves popular on U.S. soil.
- Serena to face rising star Osaka in 1st round at Miami Open
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (AP) — It has never happened before: an opening-round match pitting a player who just won her first tennis title against a 23-time Grand Slam champion.
- Serena Williams helps break ground for new Miami Open site
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — Standing on the field at the Miami Dolphins' stadium, Serena Williams used a two-hand grip to stick her shovel in the dirt, flashed a smile and flicked a forehand.
- Naomi Osaka on her way up with first pro tennis title
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) — Naomi Osaka had just won the first title of her career and was waiting to be introduced for her post-match comments.
- Del Potro edges Federer in 3 sets to win Indian Wells title
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) — Juan Martin del Potro keeps surprising himself.
- Federer seeking 6th title at Indian Wells against Del Potro
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) — Roger Federer was on the ropes, down two breaks in the second set and another one in the third. Borna Coric thought he was close to toppling the world's top-ranked player.
- Kasatkina beats Williams; Osaka ousts Halep at Indian Wells
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) — The future is now at the BNP Paribas Open.
- Maria Sharapova withdraws from Miami with forearm injury
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (AP) — Five-time Grand Slam champion Maria Sharapova has withdrawn from the Miami Open that begins next week because of a left forearm injury.
- Federer, Venus Williams roll into semifinals at Indian Wells
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) — The seniors are rolling into the semifinals at the BNP Paribas Open.
- Federer wins at Indian Wells, sets up rematch with Chung
INDIAN WELLS, Calif. (AP) — Roger Federer defeated Jeremy Chardy of France 7-5, 6-4 in the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open on Wednesday, and at 15-0 the top-ranked men's player is off to his best start since 2006.
AP Tennis Headlines