- Two-time champ Bertens begins Nuremberg Cup defense with win
NUREMBERG, Germany (AP) — Two-time champion Kiki Bertens began her Nuremberg Cup defense by beating Serbian qualifier Dejana Radanovic 6-1, 6-1 on Monday.
- Rival players support seeding Serena Williams at French Open
ROME (AP) — Several of Serena Williams' biggest rivals believe that the 23-time Grand Slam champion deserves more than just a guaranteed spot in the French Open draw.
- With Rome title, Nadal back on track entering French Open
ROME (AP) — Rafael Nadal is right back where he wants to be heading into the French Open.
- 2016 Wimbledon runner-up Raonic pulls out of French Open
PARIS (AP) — Milos Raonic, the 2016 Wimbledon runner-up, has withdrawn from the French Open a week before the clay-court Grand Slam tournament begins.
- Nadal beats Djokovic and will face Zverev for Rome title
ROME (AP) — The latest installment in the rivalry between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic met expectations for one tight set.
- Super idea: tennis channel pushing Italian Open development
ROME (AP) — Even without Roger Federer and Serena Williams, the Italian Open is setting records for crowd attendance.
- Nadal and Djokovic to renew rivalry in Italian Open semis
ROME (AP) — Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic will renew their rivalry in the Italian Open semifinals — and three-time Rome champion Maria Sharapova also reached the last four Friday.
- US Open set to open second roofed stadium with new Armstrong
NEW YORK (AP) — The old No. 1 stadium at the U.S. Open is about to be replaced by a better-than-ever No. 2.
- Alex de Minaur gets Australian wild card for Roland Garros
SYDNEY (AP) — Tennis Australia said Friday that Alex de Minaur has been given Australia's reciprocal wild card into the French Open starting on May 27.
- Nadal avenges Shapovalov defeat, Djokovic through
ROME (AP) — Seven-time champion Rafael Nadal methodically wore down Denis Shapovalov 6-4, 6-1 Thursday to reach the Italian Open's last eight and gain revenge over the Canadian teenager.
- Fognini fires up Italian Open crowd with win over Thiem
ROME (AP) — Fabio Fognini got the Italian Open crowd fired up with a 6-4, 1-6, 6-3 win over sixth-seeded Dominic Thiem to reach the third round Wednesday.
- Shapovalov shoots up the rankings with win over Berdych
ROME (AP) — Canadian teenager Denis Shapovalov pulled off another big win, overcoming a slow start to beat 15th-seeded Tomas Berdych 1-6, 6-3, 7-6 (5) in the first round of the Italian Open on Tuesday.
AP Tennis Headlines