- Kathy Rinaldi new US Fed Cup captain, succeeding Fernandez
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (AP) — Former top-10 player Kathy Rinaldi is the U.S. Fed Cup team's new captain.
- Davis Cup captain Yannick Noah to skipper Fed Cup side
PARIS (AP) — The French Tennis Federation has named Yannick Noah as France's Fed Cup captain for next year.
- Djokovic, Becker splitting after 3 seasons, 6 major titles
Novak Djokovic and coach Boris Becker are splitting up after three seasons — and a half-dozen Grand Slam titles — as a pair.
- Federer, Williams out of IPTL because of financial issues
Roger Federer and Serena Williams are not going to participate in the third edition of the International Premier Tennis League because of financial issues for the exhibition series.
- Yannick Noah to remain France Davis Cup captain for 2017
PARIS (AP) — Yannick Noah will remain Davis Cup captain of France next season.
- 34 Spaniards detained in tennis match-fixing investigation
MADRID (AP) — Spanish authorities have detained 34 people, including six tennis players, involved in a tennis match-fixing network that made more than half-a-million dollars from lower-tier tournaments in Spain and Portugal.
- Milos Raonic parts ways with coach Carlos Moya
LONDON (AP) — Milos Raonic has parted ways with coach Carlos Moya after the Spaniard helped guide the Canadian player through his most successful year on the tour.
- Two-time Wimbledon champ Kvitova, Pliskova exchange coaches
PRAGUE (AP) — Two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova has hired Karolina Pliskova's former coach, and Pliskova hired Kvitova's former coach.
- Serena Williams: Women 'must continue to dream big'
Serena Williams has penned an open letter calling out what she sees as double standards faced by women in sports.
- Del Potro to open 2017 season in Auckland
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — Former U.S. Open champion Juan Martin del Potro will attempt to extend his remarkable comeback in 2016 when he launches the 2017 season at Auckland's ASB Tennis Classic in January.
- Keothavong succeeds Judy Murray as Britain Fed Cup captain
LONDON (AP) — Former tour player Anne Keothavong has been chosen to succeed Judy Murray as captain of Britain's Fed Cup team.
- Argentina beats Croatia 3-2 to win its 1st Davis Cup title
ZAGREB, Croatia (AP) — Argentina won its first Davis Cup title on Sunday when Federico Delbonis swept past Ivo Karlovic in straight sets to complete a stunning 3-2 comeback win over Croatia.
AP Tennis Headlines