- Son of Tracy Austin helps USC clinch Pac-12 tennis title
OJAI, Calif. (AP) — Freshman Brandon Holt won the No. 1 singles title to help clinch the Pac-12 Conference championship for Southern California.
- Nadal beats Thiem to win 10th title in Barcelona
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Rafael Nadal defeated Dominic Thiem 6-4, 6-1 to win his 10th Barcelona Open title on Sunday.
- Laura Siegemund beats Mladenovic to win Porsche Grand Prix
STUTTGART, Germany (AP) — Laura Siegemund defeated Kristina Mladenovic 6-1, 2-6, 7-6 (5) to win the Porsche Grand Prix in her hometown on Sunday.
- Sharapova's return ends in semifinal defeat to Mladenovic
STUTTGART, Germany (AP) — Maria Sharapova's first tournament since her controversial return to tennis ended Saturday after losing to Kristina Mladenovic of France in the Porsche Grand Prix semifinals.
- Murray loses to Thiem in Barcelona Open semifinals
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Dominic Thiem upset top-ranked Andy Murray 6-2, 3-6, 6-4 to advance to the final against defending champion Rafael Nadal at the Barcelona Open on Saturday.
- Sharapova wins again, reaches semifinals at Porsche GP
STUTTGART, Germany (AP) — Maria Sharapova won again to move into the Porsche Grand Prix semifinals after beating Anett Kontaveit of Estonia 6-3, 6-4 on Friday.
- Murray and Nadal advance to Barcelona Open semifinals
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray advanced together again, reaching the Barcelona Open semifinals on Friday in the same manner they have won all week: Nadal cruised and Murray labored.
- Nastase responds to backlash about Serena Williams comments
BUCHAREST, Romania (AP) — Ilie Nastase responded to the backlash from his comments about Serena Williams and his Fed Cup outburst, saying his remarks about the pregnant tennis great were "spontaneous" and his tirade inexcusable.
- Tennis authorities to step-up anti-doping efforts
LONDON (AP) — The International Tennis Federation says more doping tests will be carried out on professional players this year.
- Nadal and Murray reach quarterfinals in Barcelona Open
BARCELONA, Spain (AP) — Defending champion Rafael Nadal defeated Kevin Anderson 6-3, 6-4 to reach the quarterfinals of the Barcelona Open while Andy Murray struggled to join him on Thursday.
- Sharapova reaches quarterfinals after 2nd win since return
STUTTGART, Germany (AP) — Maria Sharapova won again to reach the Porsche Grand Prix quarterfinals while another major obstacle to a deep run departed on Thursday.
- Bouchard: 'Cheater' Sharapova should be banned for life
ISTANBUL (AP) — If Eugenie Bouchard had her way, Maria Sharapova would have been banned from tennis for life.
AP Tennis Headlines