- Andy Murray leads Britain's Davis Cup bid against Belgium
GHENT, Belgium (AP) — Andy Murray ended a 77-year wait for a British man to win the Wimbledon title and he is on the verge of snapping an even longer drought in the Davis Cup final.
- Melzer out for 9 months after surgery, misses Rio Olympics
VIENNA (AP) — Jurgen Melzer says he will be out for nine months and miss the 2016 Rio Olympics following surgery on his left shoulder.
- Goffin to start Davis Cup final against Edmund
GHENT, Belgium (AP) — Kyle Edmund will make his Davis Cup debut for Britain when he opens the Davis Cup final against David Goffin of Belgium on Friday.
- Betting company to sponsor Davis Cup and Fed Cup tennis
LONDON (AP) — A leading online betting company has become an international sponsor of the Davis Cup and Fed Cup tennis competitions.
- Tennis final to go ahead in Belgium with increased security
LONDON (AP) — The Davis Cup final is set to go ahead as planned in Ghent this weekend with increased security measures because of the ongoing terror alert in Belgium, the International Tennis Federation said Monday.
- For 2016 season, Federer won't look past Australian Open
LONDON (AP) — The Olympic tennis tournament remains the only big singles title Roger Federer has yet to add to his collection. Looking ahead to next season, though, it's not the Rio de Janeiro Games that are at the top of his mind.
- Djokovic beats Federer in straight sets to win at ATP finals
LONDON (AP) — As usual this season, Novak Djokovic was the best player on the court.
- Rojer and Tecau win doubles title at ATP finals
LONDON (AP) — Jean-Julien Rojer of the Netherlands and Horia Tecau of Romania won the doubles title at the ATP finals on Sunday, beating Rohan Bopanna and Florin Mergea 6-4, 6-3.
- Novak Djokovic to face Roger Federer in last match of season
LONDON (AP) — There is one more match to play this season, and there is plenty riding on it for both Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer.
- Wawrinka beats Murray to reach semifinals at ATP finals
LONDON (AP) — Stan Wawrinka grabbed the last semifinal spot at the ATP World Tour finals by beating Andy Murray 7-6 (4), 6-4 Friday to wrap up the group stage at the season-ending tournament.
- Federer agrees to play Stuttgart tournament through 2017
LONDON (AP) — Roger Federer has agreed to play in the grass-court tournament in Stuttgart for the next two years, which would take his playing career at least halfway through 2017.
- Djokovic beats Berdych to reach semis at ATP finals
LONDON (AP) — Novak Djokovic only needed a set. The Serb No. 1 rarely settles for less than two, though, especially against one of his favorite opponents.
AP Tennis Headlines