- Two-time champ Azarenka gets Australian Open wild card
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Two-time former champion Victoria Azarenka has been awarded a wild card for the Australian Open.
- Nadal and Muguruza win ITF player of the year awards
LONDON (AP) — Rafael Nadal and Garbine Muguruza have won the International Tennis Federation's player of the year awards.
- Kuznetsova out of Australian Open after left wrist surgery
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — Two-time major winner Svetlana Kuznetsova has withdrawn from next month's Australian Open after having surgery on her left wrist.
- Plan to move Miami Open to Dolphins stadium in jeopardy
MIAMI (AP) — An agreement to move the Miami Open to the Miami Dolphins' stadium is in jeopardy because of a previously undisclosed audit concerning how much money the tennis tournament owes Miami-Dade County.
- Novak Djokovic brings aboard Radek Stepanek as coach
MONACO (AP) — Novak Djokovic is bringing aboard former top-10 player Radek Stepanek as a coach.
- Former US Open finalist Vinci announces retirement plan
ROME (AP) — Former U.S. Open finalist Roberta Vinci will retire from tennis after the Italian Open in May.
- Noah will again captain France for Davis Cup title defense
PARIS (AP) — Yannick Noah is staying on as France captain for the Davis Cup defense next year.
- Miami Open tennis reaches deal to move to Dolphins' stadium
MIAMI (AP) — Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross has moved closer to bringing a championship to his stadium — in tennis.
- Noah ends 'losing culture' as France wins Davis Cup title
LILLE, France (AP) — Mission accomplished.
- Impressive Goffin fails in bid for Davis Cup title
LILLE, France (AP) — For all his individual brilliance, David Goffin could not make up for the lack of depth in the Belgian team at the Davis Cup final.
- France wins doubles to lead Belgium 2-1 in Davis Cup final
LILLE, France (AP) — Yannick Noah took a big gamble in the Davis Cup final and it paid off.
- Tsonga levels for France in Davis Cup final against Belgium
LILLE, France (AP) — David Goffin and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga are each on top of their games.
AP Tennis Headlines