- The Latest: 4th man in custody in Minneapolis shootings
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — The latest in the investigation into the fatal shooting of a black man by Minneapolis police that has sparked more than a week of demonstrations (all times local):
- The Latest: Bernie Sanders weighs in on Chicago shooting
CHICAGO (AP) — The latest on the aftermath of the shooting of a black teenager by a white Chicago police officer (all times local):
- Number of people in latest E. coli outbreak expected to grow
SEATTLE (AP) — The number of people sickened in an E. coli outbreak linked to Costco chicken salad will likely grow over the next few weeks, even though the product has been removed from store shelves, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday.
- Travelers take to the roads and the skies for Thanksgiving
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The big Thanksgiving getaway went into full swing Wednesday with drivers delighted by the lowest November gas prices in years and many airline passengers undaunted by terrorism fears and long lines at security checkpoints.
- Jurors at trial of ex-NY Assembly speaker take holiday break
NEW YORK (AP) — Deliberations will resume Monday at the federal corruption trial of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver after jurors failed to reach a verdict on Wednesday.