- Major cases heard by or scheduled for the Supreme Court
Some of the major cases heard or scheduled to be heard this term by the Supreme Court. Justice Antonin Scalia's death casts uncertainty on the court's term. No rulings have been issued in any of these cases.
- Columbine shooter's mother says she thinks of victims daily
DENVER (AP) — The mother of Columbine High School shooter Dylan Klebold says she didn't know anything was wrong with her son before the 1999 attack, and she prayed for his death when she heard he was involved and that the rampage might still be underway.
- Reaction to Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's death
Influential conservative Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died in West Texas, the U.S. Marshals Service said on Saturday. He was 79. Reaction to his death follows:
- Train trestle fire near New Orleans doused, Amtrak route cut
NORCO, La. (AP) — Firefighters Saturday used helicopters and airboats to douse a blaze on a train trestle west of New Orleans, but some Amtrak and freight service remain disrupted.
- The Latest: Rail bridge fire out, Amtrak service disrupted
NORCO, La. (AP) — The Latest on a railroad trestle fire west of New Orleans (all times local):