- 8 rescued after Oklahoma City roller coaster gets stuck
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma City firefighters have escorted eight people — including seven children — from a roller coaster that became stuck.
- Conn. police more likely to use stun guns on minorities
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Hispanics shot with stun guns by police in Connecticut in 2015 were more likely to be fired upon multiple times than other racial groups, according to an analysis released Thursday of the first statewide data of police stun gun use in the United States.
- For Michael Phelps, the 5th Olympics may mean the most yet
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Michael Phelps surged to the wall, and then whipped around to spot his time.
- Publisher: 'Mein Kampf' proceeds to aid Holocaust survivors
A Boston-based publishing company has decided to donate proceeds from Adolf Hitler's infamous manifesto "Mein Kampf" to a local organization that works with aging Holocaust survivors.
- The Latest: Boomer Phelps celebrates with stuffed animal
The Latest on the Olympics ahead of the Rio Games (all times local to Rio):