- APNewsBreak: Montana says miner violated "bad actor" law
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Montana regulators say an Idaho mining company and its president are violating the state's "bad actor" law because they are pursuing two new mines without paying for the cleanup of past projects.
- Foxconn selects general contractor, engineering consultants
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Foxconn Technology Group has selected some key companies to begin building its massive flat screen manufacturing complex in Racine County, the Taiwanese company announced Tuesday.
- Sheriff: Teenager dead, 2 wounded in Maryland high school
GREAT MILLS, Md. (AP) — A teenager with a handgun shot two classmates inside his Maryland high school Tuesday before he was fatally wounded during a confrontation with a school resource officer, a sheriff said.
- Package bomb explodes in Texas, this time at shipping center
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A package bomb believed to be linked to the recent bombings in Austin exploded early Tuesday inside a FedEx distribution center near San Antonio, leaving one worker with minor injuries, and a second unexploded bomb was found at the same facility, authorities said.
- Subway delays for candidate Nixon on her way to first event
NEW YORK (AP) — New York gubernatorial candidate Cynthia Nixon says one of the reasons she's running in the Democratic primary against Gov. Andrew Cuomo is because of the poor condition of New York City's subway system.