- The Latest: Ex-secretary of state cites 'damage' by Trump
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the Democratic National Convention (all times EDT):
- The Latest: Emergency declared on 2 California wildfires
BIG SUR, Calif. (AP) — The Latest on California wildfires (all times local):
- 102-year-old delegate casts Arizona ballots for Clinton
Jerry Emmett was born before women gained the right to vote in America, so it's fitting she announced that the Arizona delegation was casting 51 of its 85 votes for Hillary Clinton for president.
- Arizona sheriff: 3 slain in possible murder-suicide
PHOENIX (AP) — Authorities found the bodies of a mother and her two children inside a home in suburban Phoenix in what could be a case of murder-suicide, authorities said Tuesday.
- California wildfire forces shutdown of famed Big Sur parks
BIG SUR, Calif. (AP) — California's signature parks along the Big Sur coastline that draw thousands of daily visitors were closed Tuesday as one of the state's two major wildfires threatened the scenic region at the height of the summer tourism season.