- The Latest: School officials: Children killed loved sports
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The Latest on the slayings of four people in Sacramento (all times local):
- The Latest: Maye's shot lifts Tar Heels past Wildcats
The Latest on the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament (all times Eastern):
- Ivanka Trump to attend women's economic summit in Berlin
WASHINGTON (AP) — Ivanka Trump is planning a trip to Germany to attend a summit on the economic empowerment of women, a senior administration official said Sunday.
- Blaming conservatives, Trump signals new openness to Dems
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Sunday attacked conservative lawmakers for the failure of the Republican bill to replace former President Barack Obama's health care law, as aides signaled a greater willingness to work with moderate Democrats on upcoming legislative battles from the budget and tax cuts to health care.
- Mexico's Catholic Church: Work on Trump wall is treason
MEXICO CITY (AP) — The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Mexico says Mexican companies that express interest in working on a border wall in the United States are betraying their country.
- Trooper shoots, seriously injures driver in North Carolina
ADVANCE, N.C. (AP) — Authorities say a North Carolina state trooper shot and seriously injured a driver who didn't stop when authorities tried to pull him over.
- 46 dogs, saved from slaughter, arrive in NY from South Korea
NEW YORK (AP) — Forty-six dogs were flown to New York from South Korea after being rescued at a farm where they were to be slaughtered for human consumption, animal advocates said Sunday.
- Actress, producer-writer of 'Orange Is The New Black' marry
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (AP) — An actress and producer-writer from "Orange Is The New Black" have married.
- The Latest: Texas Republican quits hard-line Freedom Caucus
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Republican plans to overhaul the health care system (all times local):
- California man kills stepfather, injures mother, 3 others
FRESNO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities in central California say they have arrested a man who allegedly opened fire on his parents and family friends inside his home, killing his stepfather and injuring four others, including a baby.
- Teens wearing leggings barred from United flight
DENVER (AP) — Two teenage girls were barred by a gate agent from boarding a United Airlines flight from Denver to Minneapolis on Sunday because they were wearing leggings, according to a spokesman for the airline.
- Study: Livestock grazing can benefit struggling bird species
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — A new study disputes a widely-held view that livestock grazing is largely incompatible with a ground-dwelling bird that has suffered a dramatic population decline across its 11-state range in the U.S. West.
- Koppel says Hannity is 'bad for America'; Hannity fires back
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Veteran newsman Ted Koppel told Fox News host Sean Hannity that he is "bad for America" in an interview that aired on CBS' "Sunday Morning" that quickly became a trending topic on social media Sunday.
- Chicago police union: Head to meet Trump officials
CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago's police union says its head will meet members of President Donald Trump's administration and that deadly violence in the nation's third largest city is expected to be on the agenda.
- Will NYC invite the 'Fearless Girl' to stay on Wall Street?
NEW YORK (AP) — Should the "Fearless Girl" stand up to Wall Street's charging bull forever?