- Signs of weak holiday spending send retail stocks lower
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks closed modestly lower on Monday, as traders returned from the Thanksgiving holiday to focus on the early signs of how the holiday shopping season may turn out and where interest rates may go in the U.S. and Europe.
- US stocks are little changed in early trading after holiday
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stocks are little changed in the early going as investors return from the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
- Stocks inch higher in quiet trading, but Disney stumbles
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks finished mostly higher Friday as they wrapped up a quiet week of trading.
- Stocks open mostly lower, led by declines in energy sector
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks are opening mostly lower, led by declines in energy stocks as the price of oil turns lower.
- Asia stocks lower amid Thanksgiving trading lull
TOKYO (AP) — Asian stocks markets were lower in muted trading Friday after Wall Street was closed for the Thanksgiving holiday, and investors continued to watch for developments in tense relations between Russia and Turkey.
Latest Business Markets News