- Another creep higher sends S&P 500 to record high, again
NEW YORK (AP) — Another day, another lazy drift higher for stocks and another record high.
- Recalls this week: Water bottles, jewelry and commuter bikes
A line of water bottles that contain high levels of lead are among this week's recalled consumer products.
- Stocks up on hope of UK stimulus, eurozone Brexit resilience
LONDON (AP) — Stock markets turned higher on Friday after surveys suggested the eurozone economy is proving resilient to the uncertainty surrounding Britain's Brexit vote. A big drop in business activity in the U.K. raised expectations of more central bank stimulus there.
- Asian shares down as central banks wait and see
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Asian shares fell Friday as expectations of further stimulus following Britain's vote to leave the European Union were tempered by the European Central Bank's decision to keep its monetary policy intact. Comments by the Bank of Japan governor ruling out "helicopter money" for the tepid economy also cast a chill.
- Fund manager Q&A: What to expect from your bond fund
NEW YORK (AP) — How many more times can bond funds ride to the rescue when stocks go on another one of their tumbles?
Latest Business Markets News