- US stocks claw back half of ground lost post-British vote
U.S. stocks were on track to close sharply higher in late-afternoon trading Wednesday, echoing strong gains in global markets as investor worries about Britain's vote to leave the European Union eased. Traders also got encouraging data on U.S. consumer spending.
- World stocks up as worries ease over Britain's EU leave vote
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Global stocks rose sharply Wednesday as worries eased about the uncertainty that follows Britain's vote to leave the European Union. The British pound also rose as talks got underway among European leaders on how to handle the situation.
- Asian stocks up as worries from Britain's EU leave vote ease
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Asian stock markets rallied on Wednesday following overnight gains on Wall Street and even bigger gains in Europe, as worries about uncertainty following Britain's EU referendum eased.
- World stock markets stabilize as 'Brexit' anxiety eases
HONG KONG (AP) — World stock markets rose on Tuesday after days of stomach-churning losses as investors started shaking off the jitters from Britain's vote to quit the European Union and its messy aftermath.
- Asian stocks mostly lower as 'Brexit' worries linger
HONG KONG (AP) — Most Asian stock benchmarks slipped on Tuesday as Britain's vote to quit the European Union and its messy aftermath continued to reverberate throughout global financial markets.
Latest Business Markets News