- US stock indexes stay stuck; bond yields and dollar rise
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stock indexes stuck to their holding pattern Wednesday, as the Standard & Poor's 500 index entered its most listless stretch of trading in more than three years. Bond yields and the dollar resumed their moves higher.
- World stocks turn lower as investors monitor volatile dollar
HONG KONG (AP) — World stocks mostly fell Wednesday after a sharp drop in the dollar shook investor enthusiasm.
- Asian stocks directionless, dollar steadies after slide
HONG KONG (AP) — Most Asian stock indexes lacked direction Wednesday following a sharp correction overnight in the dollar that sapped investor momentum.
- Stocks drop but pound recovers as UK lays out Brexit plan
BEIJING (AP) — Global stocks fell Tuesday but the pound rebounded as British Prime Minister Theresa May said her country will remain open to new trade opportunities as it withdraws from the European Union's single market.
- Asian markets lower amid Brexit worries
BEIJING (AP) — Asian stocks declined Tuesday after Britain said Prime Minister Theresa May will announce London's plans to withdraw completely from the European Union.
Latest Business Markets News