- Stocks rise on tech earnings; Nasdaq adds to record
NEW YORK (AP) — Stocks advanced slightly Friday as investors cheered the quarterly results of three large technology companies: Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
- Amazon, Microsoft lead gains in big technology stocks
NEW YORK (AP) — Big gains by Amazon, Microsoft and Google sending technology stocks to a higher close.
- Big technology stocks rise in midday trading; Amazon soars
NEW YORK (AP) — Big gains by Amazon and Google are lifting technology stocks.
- Big technology stocks rise in early trading; Amazon soars
NEW YORK (AP) — Big gains by Amazon and Google are lifting technology stocks in early trading.
- Stocks mostly up after Nasdaq record, despite no Greece deal
BEIJING (AP) — Stocks turned higher in European trading on Friday, despite a lack of progress on Greece's bailout, as investors cheered the Nasdaq's record close. Chinese and Japanese shares fell on weaker global manufacturing data.
Latest Business Markets News