- US stocks indexes close mostly higher after Fed rate hike
The major U.S. stock indexes finished mostly higher Wednesday, with small companies notching big gains as lawmakers in the House and Senate reached a deal on a sweeping tax reform package.
- 5 things small business owners should know about tax bills
NEW YORK (AP) — Small business owners are awaiting details of a reported Republican deal in principle on a tax overhaul, the details of which could come soon.
- Alexa, can I do my holiday shopping through you?
NEW YORK (AP) — It was a few weeks before Christmas and time to put my voice assistant to the test: Could I just shout out the gifts I needed to buy without having to get on a smartphone or computer?
- Global stocks steady ahead of expected Fed rate hike
LONDON (AP) — Global stock markets traded in narrow ranges Wednesday ahead of an expected interest rate hike from the U.S. Federal Reserve.
- Asian stocks mixed ahead of Fed rate announcement
BEIJING (AP) — Asian stocks were mixed Wednesday following overnight gains on Wall Street as investors looked ahead to a likely U.S. interest rate hike.
Latest Business Markets News