- Asian stock markets gain after Wall Street rally
BEIJING (AP) — Asian stocks rose Monday after Wall Street rallied as investors looked ahead to the U.S. Federal Reserve chairman's congressional testimony this week for insights into its economic outlook.
- Broad rally helps stocks end a choppy week slightly higher
Wall Street capped several days of choppy trading Friday with a broad rally that gave the stock market a modest gain for the week.
- Stocks mixed as Wall Street seen edging higher
BEIJING (AP) — Stock markets slipped in Europe on Friday, but Wall Street was expected to rise on the open and Asian indexes closed higher.
- Asian stocks advance after Wall Street rebounds
BEIJING (AP) — Asian stocks advanced Friday after Wall Street rebounded from a two-day losing streak and Japanese inflation edged higher.
- Funds expert Q&A: Gold is good hedge to volatility in 2018
Gold has traditionally been considered a refuge for investors seeking shelter from a volatile stock market, though the big market tumble this month may have been an exception.
Latest Business Markets News