- Giant billowing aerial sculpture installed over Boston park
BOSTON (AP) — A giant aerial sculpture is floating over a park in Boston's Financial District, bringing a shimmer of spring where snowplow piles towered just weeks ago.
- Oyez! Town crier at royal baby birth captures attention
LONDON (AP) — As dozens of journalists trained their lenses on a set of firmly shut double doors, waiting for a glimpse of Britain's new baby princess, a man in an outlandish costume stepped in to capture the world's attention.
- Boston Marathon runner seeking man she kissed on a dare
BOSTON (AP) — A Tennessee woman who ran the Boston Marathon is looking for the man she kissed on a dare.
- Thinking it's a joke, man hangs up on pope; gets papal hug
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Hang up on Pope Francis and you might get a hug.
- Christie ally, not Kirstie Alley, pleads guilty
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — No, Kirstie Alley is not involved with politically motivated lane closures in New Jersey.
- Bag carrying $63K in moldy bills found at Pennsylvania park
HOWARD, Pa. (AP) — A plastic bag containing $63,000 in moldy bills has been found at a Pennsylvania state park.
- 2-headed calf born on farm in northern Florida
MACCLENNY, Fla. (AP) — A two-headed calf was recently born on a farm in northern Florida.
- 16 co-workers at New York company split $58M lottery jackpot
NEW YORK (AP) — Sixteen co-workers at a New York City biopharmaceuticals company have won a $58 million Mega Millions jackpot.
- California man says he punched a trespassing bear on snout
MEADOW VISTA, Calif. (AP) — A Northern California man says he punched a trespassing bear on the snout to send the bruin fleeing from his property.
- Prosecutors: Man stuffed $300 bribe into city worker's pants
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A Philadelphia man is facing a bribery charge after prosecutors say he stuffed $300 into a city worker's pants during a property reassessment.
- Cops: Maine man who fled arrest found hiding 50 feet up tree
GRAY, Maine (AP) — Police say a man they were tracking after he took off following a traffic stop was found hiding 50 feet up in a tree.
- Man turns in $1 million lottery ticket _ dusted with flour
DETROIT (AP) — A postal worker says he couldn't eat or sleep for three days because of something in a container of flour.
- San Diego man recovering after sea lion yanked him overboard
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Dan Carlin's wife told him to smile for a picture on their 29-foot boat as he held up one of the yellowtail fish they had caught that day. Then a sea lion leaped 7 feet out of the water, bit into his hand and yanked him overboard.
- Greek justice pursues jobless father-of-3 beyond the grave
THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) — A Greek court has convicted a dead man of stealing electricity from a power utility, giving him a six-month suspended jail sentence.
- Bad vibrations: Buzzing inside mailbox shutters town square
BELLEFONTE, Pa. (AP) — Police were picking up some bad vibrations from a buzzing mailbox in a Pennsylvania town, enough to prompt them to shut down the town square for a couple of hours.