- Caitlyn Jenner calls Trump transgender decision 'a disaster'
WASHINGTON (AP) — Caitlyn Jenner is taking President Donald Trump to task for his administration's reversal of a directive on transgender access to public school bathrooms.
- The Latest: Jenner calls transgender decision 'a disaster'
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the Trump administration's decision on public school bathrooms and transgender students. (all times local):
- George stays with Pacers but wanted input on trade talks
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Paul George finished practice Thursday by laughing, joking and slapping hands with the same teammates he's played with all season.
- For Venezuelan skier, Finnish slopes prove mighty challenge
CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — For a Venezuelan skier who had only trained on wheels beneath a bright sun, the slopes of Finland proved a mighty challenge.
- Golf Capsules
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — One reason Martin Kaymer enjoys the Honda Classic is because he doesn't feel as though he has to make a bunch of birdies.
- IAAF clears 3 Russians to compete at European indoors
Track and field authorities have cleared three Russian athletes in time to compete next month at European indoor track championships and another high-profile event.
- 2024: A tale of two cities and an uncertain Olympic future
Olympic leader Thomas Bach's grand plan was to streamline the Olympics, cut costs and encourage more cities to try to host the games.
- Fritz Koenig, sculptor whose art withstood 9/11 attack, dies
BERLIN (AP) — Fritz Koenig, a German sculptor whose work "The Sphere" became a symbol of resilience after the 9/11 attacks in New York, has died. He was 92.
- Olympic bid withdrawal new setback for Hungarian leader
BUDAPEST, Hungary (AP) — The decision to withdraw Budapest's bid to host the 2024 Summer Olympics is the third political defeat for Hungary's populist prime minister in less than a year.
- Husband of Spain's princess avoids jail while awaits appeal
MADRID (AP) — The brother-in-law of Spain's King Felipe will avoid imprisonment but must show up in court in Switzerland, where he lives, once per month while he waits for the Supreme Court to rule on an appeal to a fraud and tax evasion guilty verdict, a court ruled Thursday.
- Jutanugarn, Yang shoot 66 to take lead at LPGA Thailand
PATTAYA, Thailand (AP) — Ariya Jutanugarn and Amy Yang both shot 6-under 66 in the first round Thursday to take a share of the lead at the LPGA Thailand.
- Winter Asian Games are very topical in tropical East Timor
SAPPORO, Japan (AP) — For Alpine skier Yohan Goutt Goncalves, the chance to be East Timor's sole representative at the Asian Winter Games was too good to pass up, even if it meant missing the world championships.
- Honda Classic only South Florida stop for PGA Tour
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — For golf fans of South Florida, the Honda Classic should not be missed this week. That's because for the first time since 1970, it will be the only time this year that the best in golf congregate in this part of the Sunshine State.
- Today in History
Today in History
- Russell scores in 3rd to lift Oilers over Panthers, 4-3
SUNRISE, Fla. (AP) — The last time Edmonton lost a road game at Florida, Connor McDavid was 5 years old.