- Trump undercuts bipartisan effort with voter fraud claim
WASHINGTON (AP) — Even as President Donald Trump starts reaching out to lawmakers and business and union leaders to sell his policies, he's still making false claims about election fraud.
- UK government loses Brexit case, must consult Parliament
LONDON (AP) — Britain's government must get parliamentary approval before starting the process of leaving the European Union, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday, potentially delaying Prime Minister Theresa May's plans to trigger exit negotiations by the end of March.
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- The Latest: Syria will continue offensive near capital
BEIRUT (AP) — The latest developments on Syria following two-day talks in Kazakhstan between the Damascus government and rebel factions (all times local):
- 'Get up. We've got to get out': Storms kill 20 in the South
ADEL, Ga. (AP) — Bonnie and Wayne Collier were jolted awake in their mobile home by a cellphone weather alert early Sunday. They jumped up, turned on the TV, saw a tornado warning and decided to run.
- NASCAR overhauls race and playoff format
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR is taking a progressive approach to modernizing its series with a radical new format.
- APNewsBreak: Spring training to be shortened slightly in '18
NEW YORK (AP) — For everyone who thinks spring training is too long, help is on the way — a little, anyway.
- Waiters for the win: Heat stun Warriors, 105-102
MIAMI (AP) — Dion Waiters went from air ball to game-winner.
- Bengals' Jones issues apology after police release video
CINCINNATI (AP) — Cincinnati Bengals player Adam "Pacman" Jones is apologizing through his attorneys after Cincinnati police released video showing his raucous, often-vulgar reaction to his latest arrest.
- Jones, Holiday lead Pelicans past Cavs 124-122
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — LeBron James stroked his beard as he sat in his locker and tried to make sense of Cleveland's recent slide.