- Teen spits cherry pit the longest but doesn't win contest
EAU CLAIRE, Mich. (AP) — A 15-year-old Michigan girl said there was nothing special about the way she spit a cherry pit Saturday.
- In Iowa, archenemies in gay marriage debate find there are benefits to being nicer
(c) 2015, The Washington Post.
- Friends trying to hand off rice cooker cause scare at casino
LINCOLN, R.I. (AP) — Police say two friends trying to hand off a rice cooker at a Rhode Island casino caused a brief security scare.
- 140 pairs of underwear stolen from store hit by 4 bra heists
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. (AP) — First they took the bras. Now they've come back for the panties.
- German authorities seize tank, other WWII weapons in raid
BERLIN (AP) — Authorities seized a 45-ton Panther tank, a flak cannon and multiple other World War II-era military weapons in a raid on a 78-year-old collector's home in northern Germany, prosecutors said Friday.