- Police: Black cat crosses suspect's path, rats him out
EPHRATA, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania police department says a black cat was lucky for one of its officers tracking down a fugitive.
- Deck the ... Look out! Woman tries to run over decorating ex
CONNELLSVILLE, Pa. (AP) — State police say holiday music was blaring from a Pennsylvania woman's car as she tore up the yard of her ex-boyfriend's home, nearly running the man and his family over.
- Ohio man's controversial 'Zombie Nativity' vandalized
CINCINNATI (AP) — A suburban Cincinnati man says someone vandalized the "Zombie Nativity" scene he puts up annually, beheading the ghoulish-looking Mary figure and flipping the greenish baby Jesus into the yard.
- $1,000 reward for catching ugly fish from Wyoming reservoir
GREEN RIVER, Wyo. (AP) — A $1,000 reward has been posted for catching an ugly fish out of Fontenelle Reservoir in western Wyoming.
- Class ring flung in rage reunited with owner decades later
POWELL, Wyo. (AP) — A Wyoming man has been reunited with his high school class ring more than 45 years after he threw it as far as he could in a fit of teen rage.