- New Hampshire hotel is home to supersized cat
WATERVILLE VALLEY, N.H. (AP) — Guests at a hotel in New Hampshire can be forgiven for thinking a raccoon is lounging out front.
- Pittsburgh man faces penalty if he can't catch noisy rooster
PITTSBURGH (AP) — A Pittsburgh man has 30 days to figure out how to catch a noisy rooster or the city will penalize him.
- Company: Crows knocked out power to 100,000 in 3 states
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (AP) — A utility company says two crows triggered a power outage in mid-July that knocked out service to about 100,000 customers in three Western states.
- Police: Deer hunter mortally wounded Imperial Stag in DC
WASHINGTON (AP) — There is no deer season in the nation's capital. No hunting of any animal is allowed within the District of Columbia.
- Fan drops ring during televised Yankee Stadium engagement
NEW YORK (AP) — In the end, Andrew Fox wasn't charged with an error.