- Giant ketchup bottle draws tourists in Illinois
COLLINSVILLE, Ill. (AP) — For tourist Bruce Pasarow of Buena Park, California, leaving Illinois before seeing what's billed as the "World's Largest Bottle of Catsup" was not an option.
- Bolivian president seeks votes in the bedroom
LA PAZ, Bolivia (AP) — As night falls and Bolivian couples slip between the sheets, pillow talk turns, naturally, to economic policy.
- Strip club endorses Democratic pastor for Congress
PHOENIX (AP) — An Arizona strip club has endorsed a Democratic candidate for Congress. And the candidate, the Rev. Jarrett Maupin, says he's happy to have the support of The Great Alaskan Bush Company of Phoenix.
- 911 call reveals unusual home intruder _ a snake
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Authorities say officers in New Mexico rushed to a home invasion call and found an unusual intruder — a large snake.
- No booze for DC folks? New Hampshire may fix law
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — New Hampshire is assuring residents of the nation's capital that they can purchase alcohol in the state despite a law that suggests otherwise. But cigarettes? Maybe not.