- 94-year-old who has been fire chief since 1953 is retiring
GREENSBURG, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania fire chief is announcing his retirement just ahead of his 95th birthday.
- Peanut butter vandal mistakes gathering for Trump rally
AMHERST, Wis. (AP) — Disorderly conduct charges are pending against a woman who authorities say smeared peanut butter on 30 vehicles outside a gathering in central Wisconsin that she mistakenly thought was a Donald Trump rally.
- Yoga pants parade to protest man's comments on women's wear
BARRINGTON, R.I. (AP) — Women clad in yoga pants plan to parade through a coastal Rhode Island town in protest of a man who said the attire looks tacky and ridiculous.
- Police: Man thanks trooper in letter after speeding ticket
EWING TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — New Jersey State Police say the general manager of a company that operates radio stations complimented a trooper in a letter after he was ticketed for speeding.
- Woman with skull on stick leads Sacramento police to body
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — It sounds like a Halloween prank but Sacramento police say it was all too real.