- Baby red pandas at Philly zoo named Betsy and Ben, of course
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A pair of baby red pandas at the Philadelphia Zoo have been named after two of the city's most famous residents: Betsy and Benjamin.
- Former luncheonette owner chooses to die in her restaurant
HOPEWELL, N.J. (AP) — A 78-year-old woman decided to spend her final hours last month — to her very last breath — in the now-shuttered New Jersey luncheonette she spent more than three decades running.
- Where's the beef? Trucker steals 40,000 pounds of meat
LOGANTON, Pa. (AP) — Where's the beef? That's what authorities would like to know after someone stole 40,000 pounds of it from a meat plant in central Pennsylvania.
- Glitch causes bank customers to see billions in charges
HONOLULU (AP) — A technical glitch meant some First Hawaiian Bank customers logged on to their accounts to find that they appeared to be billions, or sometimes more than a trillion dollars in the red.
- Fiji sevens team to the rescue as passenger taken ill
WELLINGTON, New Zealand (AP) — The world champion Fiji sevens rugby team has been praised after stepping in to assist cabin crew during a medical emergency on a flight from Fiji to Brisbane on Thursday.