- Barbara Bush was 'first lady of the greatest generation'
HOUSTON (AP) — Barbara Bush was the "first lady of the greatest generation."
- After air accidents, survivors grapple with flying again
Hundreds of hands grappling with oxygen masks. Flight attendants warning passengers to brace for impact. The plane hurtling toward the unforgiving ground.
- Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida (AP) — President Donald Trump said Saturday that he doesn't expect Michael Cohen, his longtime personal lawyer and fixer, to "flip" as the government investigates Cohen's business dealings.
- Vive la France: Trump hosts glitzy White House state dinner
WASHINGTON (AP) — Now it's President Donald Trump's turn to pull off the ultimate charm offensive.
- AP Analysis: Kim Jong Un tests Trump with latest nuke offer
TOKYO (AP) — North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has finally broken his silence on what he plans to bring to the table during his summits with the South Korean and U.S. presidents, and it doesn't have a whole lot to do with tossing out his hard-won nuclear arsenal.
- Defense found: Bucks overwhelm Celtics for 116-92 win
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Length and athleticism make the Milwaukee Bucks a dangerous team with the ball.
- Wizards show some fight, top Raps 122-103, get series to 2-1
WASHINGTON (AP) — All of about 2½ minutes into the game, Washington forward Markieff Morris and Toronto's OG Anunoby needed to be separated after a near-fight that drew in other players.
- Ross loses no-hit bid with 2 outs in 8th, Padres top D-backs
PHOENIX (AP) — As Tyson Ross said, "It got close, but no cigar."
- Pacers erase 17-point deficit to take 2-1 lead over Cavs
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Indiana Pacers kept insisting this team was different.
- Accepting rights award, Kaepernick decries 'lawful lynching'
AMSTERDAM (AP) — Amnesty International gave former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick its Ambassador of Conscience Award on Saturday for his kneeling protest of racial injustice that launched a sports movement and might have cost him his job.