- After allegations, Moore avoids spotlight, questions
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Republican U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore has been a rare sight on the traditional campaign trail in the days ahead of a critical U.S. Senate race. He's appeared at only a handful of rallies in front of friendly audiences and steadfastly has shunned reporters from the mainstream media.
- Firm convictions, uneasiness at churches before Senate race
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Alabama's race for U.S. Senate settled into church for worship on Sunday, with the minister at a historic black congregation calling the race a life-or-death matter for equal rights, conservatives standing by Republican Roy Moore and others feeling unsettled in the middle.
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
- Bitcoin futures rise as virtual currency hits major exchange
CHICAGO (AP) — The first-ever bitcoin future jumped after it began trading Sunday as the increasingly popular virtual currency made its debut on a major U.S. exchange.
- APNewsBreak: Files show birth of Papua independence struggle
JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — Prominent Papuans pleaded for the U.S. to give them money and arms in the mid-1960s to fight Indonesia's colonization of their vast remote territory, according to recently declassified American files that show the birth of an independence struggle that endures half a century later.
- Eagles lose Wentz to injury, beat Rams 43-35 to win NFC East
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Philadelphia Eagles might have lost star quarterback Carson Wentz for the rest of the season even as they clinched the NFC East title.
- The Latest: Ravens rally to take lead over reeling Steelers
The Latest on Week 14 of the NFL season: (all times local):
- Tigertown: Morris, Trammell elected to baseball Hall of Fame
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) — Fittingly, Jack Morris reached the Hall of Fame in extra innings.
- No. 16 Arizona State upset No. 2 Kansas in Lawrence
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Bobby Hurley is no stranger to college basketball lore. So when his Arizona State team travelled to Allen Fieldhouse to face Kansas on Sunday, the former Duke star knew what they were in for.
- Packers stun Browns 27-21 in OT, set up Rodgers' return
CLEVELAND (AP) — Your turn, Aaron Rodgers.