- House sets risky health care vote after Trump demands it
WASHINGTON (AP) — In a gamble with monumental political stakes, Republicans set course for a climactic House vote on their health care overhaul after President Donald Trump claimed he was finished negotiating with GOP holdouts and determined to pursue the rest of his agenda, win or lose.
- Analysis: Trump the dealmaker struggles to seal the deal
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump, the author of the best-selling book, "The Art of the Deal," is about to see his deal-making abilities ratified in a legislative showdown on the House floor — or dramatically rebuffed.
- British police reveal more details of Parliament attacker
LONDON (AP) — Khalid Masood, who attacked Britain's Parliament, killing four people and wounding some 50, was born Adrian Russell Ajao, London's top counterterror officer said Friday.
- Sunken S.Korean ferry set to be loaded on transport vessel
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean efforts to bring a sunken, 6,800-ton ferry back to land cleared an obstacle on Friday after divers cut off a vehicle ramp that had been dangling from the ship and hindering efforts to raise it.
- Lawsuits blaming Saudi Arabia for 9/11 get new life
NEW YORK (AP) — For years, family members of those killed on Sept. 11 and insurance companies tried unsuccessfully through the courts to hold Saudi Arabia or businesses and organizations there responsible for the terrorist attacks. Now that Congress has cleared the way, they're making a fresh effort.
- Bye, Michigan _ time for new lovable underdogs Xavier, SC
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Thanks, Michigan. It was fun while it lasted.
- TIPPING OFF: Point guard battle part of Kentucky-UCLA allure
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — UCLA's Lonzo Ball and Kentucky's De'Aaron Fox have spent the season putting up big numbers and highlight-reel plays to power two blueblood programs.
- High-flying Jayhawks present question: Can they be stopped?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Purdue coach Matt Painter stopped short of calling Kansas invincible on Thursday night.
- Tipping Off: Baylor women hope for better luck in OKC
NEW YORK (AP) — Oklahoma City hasn't been too kind to Baylor the last few years in the women's NCAA Tournament.
- All Aboard! Maryland women ride rails to NCAA regional
ABOARD AMTRAK REGIONAL 174 (AP) — Brenda Frese always wants to give her team new experiences.