- It's not EU, it's me: UK files for EU divorce after 44 years
LONDON (AP) — Britain filed for divorce from the European Union on Wednesday, with fond words and promises of friendship that could not disguise the historic nature of the schism — or the years of argument and hard-nosed bargaining ahead as the U.K. leaves the embrace of the bloc for an uncertain future as "global Britain."
- Poll: Americans dislike GOP's, Trump's plan on health care
WASHINGTON (AP) — Note to President Donald Trump and House Republicans: People really don't like your approach to overhauling America's health care. If you're hoping to revive the effort, you may want to try something different.
- Trump administration seeks delay in ruling on climate plan
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hours after President Donald Trump signed an executive order seeking to undo his predecessor's efforts to curb climate change, his administration has asked a federal appeals court to postpone ruling on lawsuits over Obama-era restrictions on carbon emissions.
- Rep. Maxine Waters' no-holds-barred remarks find fans
WASHINGTON (AP) — Rep. Maxine Waters doesn't expect to pose for a photo with President Donald Trump anytime soon.
- Zinke: Border wall 'complex,' faces geographic challenges
WASHINGTON (AP) — Geographic and physical challenges — including the Rio Grande and threatened wildlife — will make it difficult to build the "big, beautiful wall" that President Donald Trump has promised on the U.S.-Mexico border, Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke said Wednesday.
- AP Top 25 polls highlight Top 100 all-time in college hoops
It all started in 1949 with Saint Louis on top. And 68 years later, The Associated Press college basketball poll has ranked a total of 200 schools through more than 1,100 polls — 59 at No. 1.
- John Wooden's UCLA set standard for being No. 1 in AP poll
The programs that bleed blue have dominated when it comes to being No. 1 in The Associated Press college basketball poll — though the shades of the color have varied.
- Final Four guide: Teams, players and matchups to watch
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The Final Four is set, with one blue blood and three newbies headed to the desert to settle the NCAA Tournament.
- On Football: A look at what got done at NFL meetings
PHOENIX (AP) — NFL owners got plenty done in their meetings, including approving the Raiders' relocation from Oakland to Las Vegas, and addressing a variety of rules changes.
- Mets' Familia suspended 15 games for domestic violence
New York Mets All-Star reliever Jeurys Familia accepted a 15-game suspension under Major League Baseball's domestic violence policy, discipline stemming from an altercation last October.