- Lawmakers seal deal on $1T plan government-wide funding bill
WASHINGTON (AP) — Congressional Republicans and Democrats forged a hard-won agreement Sunday night on a huge $1 trillion-plus spending bill that would fund the day-to-day operations of virtually every federal agency through September, denying President Donald Trump funding for a border wall and rejecting his cuts to popular domestic programs.
- AP reveals hidden horror of sex assaults by K-12 students
BRUNSWICK, Maine (AP) — Chaz Wing was 12 when they came after him. The classmates who tormented him were children, too, entering the age of pimples and cracking voices.
- A closer look at littlest victims of schoolhouse assaults
The children were confused, scared and hurt. In their own words, they did their best to convey what other students had done to them in the school restroom, the gym and the bus. What their families learned left them shaken and set up an unexpected, adversarial relationship with their school districts.
- 14 killed by storms and flooding in South and Midwest
CANTON, Texas (AP) — At least 14 people have been killed by tornadoes or flooding in the South and Midwest by a storm that also dumped a rare late-season blizzard in western Kansas on Sunday.
- Beyond 100 days, Trump faces more legislative challenges
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump would get additional military funds, but no border wall dollars under a massive spending bill that Congress agreed to Sunday night.
- Jazz flatten Clippers 104-91, win 1st-round series 4-3
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The young Utah Jazz have grown up quickly.
- Thomas' 33, Celtics' 3s too much for Wizards in 123-111 win
BOSTON (AP) — Nothing it seems can stop Isaiah Thomas this postseason — be it pains big or small.
- Mets' ace Syndergaard exits with injury, scheduled for MRI
WASHINGTON (AP) — No debate about it now: Noah Syndergaard is going to have that MRI after all.
- Silfverberg scores 2, Ducks beat Oilers 6-3 in Game 3
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — After scoring three goals in the first 12 minutes, Anaheim let the Edmonton Oilers tie the score midway through the second period. The Ducks then pulled away for a crucial win.
- Predators take 2-1 series lead, beating St. Louis Blues 3-1
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Nashville Predators finally had a chance to show how they would react to their first loss this postseason.