- Mueller team would hardly be first lawyers to question Trump
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump was in a roomful of lawyers, venting about unfair treatment in the media that he said had understated his net worth and damaged his brand.
- House panel subpoenas Bannon in Russia probe showdown
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon on Tuesday refused to answer a broad array of queries from the House Intelligence Committee about his time working for President Donald Trump, provoking a subpoena from the panel's Republican chairman.
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
- GOP still struggling with Trump's remarks on Africa
WASHINGTON (AP) — Republicans struggled to get their stories straight Tuesday as President Donald Trump's Homeland Security secretary became the latest GOP official to offer an inconclusive version of a meeting in which Trump is said to have used vulgar remarks that have been criticized as racist.
- 'Mama warrior' in Miami aids children of deported migrants
MIAMI (AP) — The 29-year-old Mexican farmworker was stressed and afraid. Her husband had just been detained by immigration authorities as he left a South Florida construction site and was about to be deported. She feared the same would soon happen to her. What would become of her two kids?
- Washington State QB Tyler Hilinski found dead
PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) — Washington State quarterback Tyler Hilinski has died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
- Amid misbehavior everywhere, NBA may need to flex its muscle
NBA Commissioner Adam Silver was asked in London last week about fining misbehaving players, and even he acknowledged the penalties aren't much of a deterrent.
- Davis scores 45, Pelicans beat Celtics 116-113 in OT
BOSTON (AP) — Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans eventually were too big for the Boston Celtics.
- Jags 'threw a tantrum' when Marrone started making changes
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville's locker room was abuzz late last season. Four guys played table tennis while others crowded around a small table for dominoes. Two 80-inch televisions were tuned to a sports highlight show, and music blared from one corner of the room.
- Ex-doctor's victims recount sex abuse as young gymnasts
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — One after one, gymnasts and other victims of a disgraced former sports doctor stepped forward in a Michigan courtroom Tuesday to recount the sexual abuse and emotional trauma he inflicted on them as children, including one who warned that girls eventually "grow into strong women that return to destroy your world."