- New anxieties as Trump says Obamacare will 'explode'
ATLANTA (AP) — Americans who have benefited from the Affordable Care Act are feeling some relief at the failure of Republican efforts to repeal it, but they face new anxieties with President Donald Trump tweeting that "ObamaCare will explode."
- 15 people shot, 1 killed at Cincinnati nightclub
CINCINNATI (AP) — At least two people opened fire inside a crowded nightclub early Sunday morning, killing one person and wounding more than a dozen others.
- UK minister: WhatsApp must make itself accessible to police
LONDON (AP) — Encrypted messaging services like WhatsApp must make their platforms accessible to intelligence agencies, a top British security official declared Sunday amid reports that the Westminster attacker used the service minutes before his assault on Parliament.
- Pentagon: An al-Qaida leader killed in Afghanistan airstrike
WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. counterterrorism airstrike earlier this month in Afghanistan killed an al-Qaida leader responsible for a deadly hotel attack in Islamabad in 2008 and the 2009 attack on a bus carrying the Sri Lankan cricket team, the Pentagon said Saturday.
- No surprise: Beijing's pick Lam chosen as Hong Kong's leader
HONG KONG (AP) — The candidate favored by China's Communist leadership was chosen as Hong Kong's new leader on Sunday, in the first such vote since huge pro-democracy protests erupted over the semiautonomous Chinese city's election system in 2014.
- Oregon beats Kansas 74-60 to punch Final Four ticket
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Oregon lost one of its best players to an injury just before the NCAA Tournament, had to survive two nail-biters to reach the Midwest Regional finals, and then faced a top-seeded Kansas team that had romped to the brink of the Final Four.
- Gonzaga beats Xavier 83-59 to reach first Final Four
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — The criticism dogged Gonzaga wherever it went, no matter how much it won.
- Play it back: Rematches to decide last 2 spots in Final Four
The most entertaining college basketball game of the regular season came in December.
- Zags, Ducks give West Coast flair to Final Four in Phoenix
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Tyler Dorsey had just led Oregon to its first Final Four in nearly eight decades when he looked into a TV camera and passed along a very simple message to all those East Coast fans.
- Top-seeded Jayhawks just can't shake their Elite Eight blues
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Landen Lucas buried his head in a towel as time ran out. Devonte' Graham, on the verge of tears, walked off the court with his jersey pulled up over his face. Coach Bill Self fiddled with his tie a bit and stared blankly into the crowd as his players headed toward the locker room.