- Trump gives GOP leaders rallying cry, roadmap for change
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump gave Republican congressional leaders a rallying cry and even a roadmap as they try to push through a sweeping and divisive agenda on health care, taxes and more.
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump takes credit he hasn't earned
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump boasted Tuesday night about corporate job expansion and military cost-savings that actually took root under his predecessor and gave a one-sided account of the costs and benefits to the economy from immigration — ignoring the upside.
- Analysis: A softer Trump wins praise. But will it last?
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump finally gave Republicans what they've spent months begging him to deliver: a pivot to presidential behavior.
- Questions and answers about upcoming travel ban order
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's travel ban has been frozen by the courts, but the White House has promised a new executive order that officials say will address concerns raised by judges that have put the policy on hold.
- Fillon stays in French presidential race despite summons
PARIS (AP) — Conservative candidate Francois Fillon refused to quit France's roller-coaster presidential race Wednesday despite receiving a summons to face charges of getting his wife and children taxpayer-funded jobs in which they allegedly did no work.
- Warriors: Durant out indefinitely with left knee injury
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Golden State Warriors star Kevin Durant will be out indefinitely after he sprained the medial collateral ligament in his left knee and bruised a bone in his leg during Tuesday night's loss at Washington.
- Salary cap for 2017 season is $167 million, up $12 million
NEW YORK (AP) — The NFL salary cap for the upcoming season will be $167 million per team, up more than $12 million over last year.
- The Latest: Vikings keep door open to bringing back Peterson
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — The Latest from the NFL's annual scouting combine in Indianapolis (all times local):
- The Latest: Canadiens acquire F Dwight King from LA
The Latest on the NHL trade deadline (all times Eastern):
- Golf unveils a modern set of rules to make it easier to play
MEXICO CITY (AP) — Golf's two governing bodies released a draft of modern rules on Wednesday aimed at bringing common sense to what can be a complicated sport.