- Malaysia: Poisoning of Kim caused paralysis, quick death
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia's health minister said Sunday that the dose of nerve agent given to North Korean ruler Kim Jong Un's exiled half brother was so high that it killed him within 20 minutes and caused "very serious paralysis."
- Duped into killing Kim? 2 suspects say it looked like prank
HANOI, Vietnam (AP) — Two women — a Vietnamese and an Indonesian — have been arrested for allegedly coating their hands with the immensely toxic chemical agent VX and wiping them on the face of the North Korean leader's estranged half brother Kim Jong Nam at Kuala Lumpur's airport. He died within hours.
- Trump says he won't attend correspondents dinner this spring
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump, who has been criticizing the news media and is famously thin-skinned, says he won't be attending the White House Correspondents' Association dinner — sparing himself the dubious honor of being an in-the-house target of jokes.
- Russians march to remember slain opposition leader Nemtsov
MOSCOW (AP) — Thousands of Russians marched through Moscow on Sunday shouting slogans including "Russia will be free!" and "Putin is war!" to mark two years since opposition leader Boris Nemtsov was gunned down outside the Kremlin.
- Neighbor: Bar attack suspect a 'drunken mess,' not political
OLATHE, Kan. (AP) — A Kansas man accused of shooting two Indian immigrants and a third man at a bar, in what some believe was a hate crime, was always a drinker but became a "drunken mess" after his father died about 18 months ago, a longtime neighbor said Saturday.
- The Latest: Hamlin trying to join exclusive Daytona 500 club
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The Latest on the Daytona 500 (all times local):
- Mika leads BYU to upset of No. 1 Gonzaga 79-71
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Top-ranked Gonzaga's quest to go undefeated this season ended under a barrage of baskets by BYU's Eric Mika on Saturday night.
- No. 5 UCLA dominates offensive boards to edge No. 4 Arizona
TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — An awesome offense has carried UCLA to a terrific season. The Bruins turned to rebounding and defense for what may have been their most impressive win yet.
- Bulls benefit as James sits with strep, beat Cavs 117-99
CLEVELAND (AP) — With LeBron James missing from Quicken Loans Arena, the Cleveland Cavaliers were reminded again just how tough life can be without their star.
- Shiffrin storms to combined World Cup race victory
CRANS MONTANA, Switzerland (AP) — A stunning slalom run from Mikaela Shiffrin saw her clinch a first Alpine combined win Sunday to extend her advantage in the overall standings.