- Trump takes aim at Obama's efforts to curb global warming
WASHINGTON (AP) — Moving forward with a campaign pledge to unravel former President Barack Obama's sweeping plan to curb global warming, President Donald Trump will sign an executive order Tuesday that will suspend, rescind or flag for review more than a half-dozen measures in an effort to boost domestic energy production in the form of fossil fuels.
- Visit to WH grounds by intel chairman clouds investigation
WASHINGTON (AP) — House intelligence chairman Devin Nunes went to the White House grounds to review intelligence reports and meet the secret source behind his claim that communications involving associates of President Donald Trump were caught up in "incidental" surveillance, the Republican congressman said Monday.
- 10 Things to Know for Tuesday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
- Red Bull heir enjoys jet-set life 4 years after hit-and-run
BANGKOK (AP) — The Ferrari driver who allegedly slammed into a motorcycle cop, dragged him along the road and then sped away from the mangled body took just hours to find, as investigators followed a drip, drip, drip trail of brake fluid up a street, down an alley, and into the gated estate of one of Thailand's richest families.
- Rights group: Coalition isn't protecting Mosul civilians
BAGHDAD (AP) — A recent spike in civilian casualties in Mosul suggests the U.S.-led coalition is not taking adequate precautions to prevent civilian deaths as it battles the Islamic State militant group alongside Iraqi ground forces, Amnesty International said Tuesday.
- NFL owners approve Raiders' move from Oakland to Las Vegas
PHOENIX (AP) — Invoking his father Al's name, and copying what the Hall of Fame owner did with the Raiders, Mark Davis is moving the franchise out of Oakland.
- Coaches: Carolina Final Four advantage to fade after tipoff
Coaches for Oregon, South Carolina and Gonzaga concede Roy Williams and his North Carolina players have an advantage when it comes to knowing how to deal with the spotlight during Final Four week.
- UConn, South Carolina, Miss State and Stanford in Final Four
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Geno Auriemma and the UConn Huskies have been on an unprecedented Final Four run, making it there 10 straight years.
- UConn routs Oregon, heads to 10th straight Final Four
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) — Everything UConn lost to graduation made another Final Four even more special for Geno Auriemma and his Huskies.
- Leonard scores 25 as Spurs dismantle ailing Cavs, 103-74
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Kawhi Leonard scored 25 points and the San Antonio Spurs dismantled the ailing Cleveland Cavaliers 103-74 on Monday night in a showdown that turned into a major letdown for the defending NBA champions.