- Revived by rally, Trump turns back to governing
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — One day after delighting in a massive campaign-style rally, President Donald Trump is turning back to the business of governing.
- Executive order that incarcerated Japanese Americans is 75
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Satsuki Ina was born behind barbed wire in a prison camp during World War II, the daughter of U.S. citizens forced from their home without due process and locked up for years following Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Iraqi forces launch push to take western Mosul from IS
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi forces have launched the push for Mosul's militant-held western half just over four months after the operation to retake the city from the Islamic State group officially began.
- Iraqi forces advance on Islamic State-held western Mosul
HAMAM AL-ALIL, Iraq (AP) — U.S.-backed Iraqi forces launched a large-scale military operation on Sunday to dislodge Islamic State militants from the western half of Mosul, the latest phase in a four-month-old offensive to retake Iraq's second largest city.
- Europeans wonder if Trump will act on Pence's reassurances
MUNICH (AP) — Vice President Mike Pence was the latest in a trio of high-ranking Trump emissaries to tell European allies in person that the United States will steadfastly support NATO and demand that Russia honor its commitments to end fighting in Ukraine.
- Robinson III, Gordon, Porzingis win NBA All-Star events
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Glenn Robinson III is the NBA's new dunk king, with an assist to Indiana teammate Paul George, the Pacers' mascot and a Pacers cheerleader.
- Webber, Massimino among the Hall of Fame finalists
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — Chris Webber and Rollie Massimino are one step from the Hall of Fame.
- Takes a village: 'Greek Freak' got many assists growing up
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — He was just a scrawny, hungry kid, the son of migrants from Nigeria, trying to survive in Sepolia, a modest Athens neighborhood.
- Silver: NBA will keep eye on state's inclusion policies
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — The NBA is continuing to monitor how states are handling laws regarding the protections of transgender people, with Commissioner Adam Silver warning that any less-than-inclusive policies will help the league decide where to hold All-Star Games going forward.
- Cubs star Kris Bryant unfazed by constant fanfare, attention
MESA, Ariz. (AP) — Jason Heyward is amazed at how Kris Bryant handles the attention that comes with being the NL Rookie of the Year two years ago and the commanding MVP choice and World Series champion just a year later.