- Trump tax plan billed as 'largest tax reform' in US history
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is proposing "the biggest tax cut" ever even as the government struggles with mounting debt, in an effort to fulfill promises of bringing jobs and prosperity to the middle class.
- Judge cites Trump's comment in 'sanctuary city' ruling
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — For the third time in two months, a federal judge has knocked down an immigration order by President Donald Trump and used Trump's own language against him.
- US sets up missile defense in S. Korea as North shows power
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Hours after a display of North Korean military power, rival South Korea announced Wednesday the installation of key parts of a contentious U.S. missile defense system meant to counter the North.
- Leading GOP moderate opposes plan to move House health bill
WASHINGTON (AP) — Leading House conservatives are saying good things about a plan to revive the GOP health care bill. But an influential GOP House moderate is opposing the proposal, leaving party leaders to assess whether the idea could help one of President Donald Trump's premier but most problematic priorities spring back to life.
- APNewsBreak: Boston police make little progress on race gap
BOSTON (AP) — The rate at which minorities are subjected to stops, searches and frisks by police doesn't appear to be improving in Boston in the year since the department claimed it was narrowing racial disparities in their tactics.
- NASCAR has huge hole to fill after Earnhardt retires
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — There was a moment during the Bristol Motor Speedway race that captured the essence of Dale Earnhardt Jr.
- Rockets determined to play better in conference semis
HOUSTON (AP) — James Harden and the Houston Rockets are feeling great heading into the Western Conference semifinals for one big reason.
- Sharapova returns to tennis after 15-month doping ban
STUTTGART, Germany (AP) — Maria Sharapova returned to professional tennis on Wednesday after a 15-month doping ban, completing a one-hour training session on an empty center court less than 10 hours before her first competitive match since January 2016.
- Oops! Serena Williams made pregnancy public by accident
VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Serena Williams says she was taking a personal photo of her progressing pregnancy on Snapchat when she accidentally pressed the wrong button and made the post public.
- Eric Thames bashes his way into Brewers' record book
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Eric Thames is bashing his way into the Milwaukee Brewers' record book.