- Trump moves to pull US out of big Asia trade deal
WASHINGTON (AP) — Charting a new American course abroad, President Donald Trump withdrew the United States from the sweeping Trans-Pacific Partnership on Monday, using one of his first actions in office to reject a centerpiece of Barack Obama's attempts to counter China and deepen U.S. ties in Asia.
- Trump overshadows young migrants' emotional trip to Mexico
MOLCAXAC, Mexico (AP) — Tamara Alcala Dominguez sobbed, barely able to speak, as she buried her face in the sweater of the woman who cared for her when she was a toddler.
- Trump in Asia: Region poised for change as new era dawns
BEIJING (AP) — People across Asia are poised for a potentially dramatic change in relations with Washington under President Donald Trump after decades with the United States as a major military and economic presence.
- Israel mulls more administrative detentions, as numbers rise
SILWAD, West Bank (AP) — High school student Hamza Hamad spent 10 months in an Israeli jail for alleged links to the Islamic militant Hamas group, but was never charged with a crime.
- Britain's Supreme Court set to rule on Brexit case
LONDON (AP) — Britain's Supreme Court will rule Tuesday on whether the prime minister or Parliament has the right to trigger the process of taking Britain out of the European Union.
- The Latest: Wawrinka advances to Australian Open semifinals
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — The Latest on Tuesday from the Australian Open (all times local):
- NASCAR overhauls race and playoff format
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR is taking a progressive approach to modernizing its series with a radical new format.
- APNewsBreak: Spring training to be shortened slightly in '18
NEW YORK (AP) — For everyone who thinks spring training is too long, help is on the way — a little, anyway.
- Waiters for the win: Heat stun Warriors, 105-102
MIAMI (AP) — Dion Waiters went from air ball to game-winner.
- Jones, Holiday lead Pelicans past Cavs 124-122
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — LeBron James stroked his beard as he sat in his locker and tried to make sense of Cleveland's recent slide.