- Trump's new national security adviser a soldier-scholar
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has chosen as his national security adviser a soldier-scholar who fought in both Iraq wars and published an influential book that called out the U.S. government for "lies" that led to the Vietnam War.
- 4 US tourists and pilot killed in Australian plane crash
MELBOURNE, Australia (AP) — An Australian pilot and four American tourists on a golfing vacation were killed when a light plane crashed in flames into a shopping mall on Tuesday shortly after takeoff in the Australian city of Melbourne, officials said.
- Malaysia: No cause of death yet for exiled North Korean
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — No cause of death has been determined yet for the exiled member of North Korea's ruling family who died last week after apparently being poisoned in a Kuala Lumpur airport, officials said Tuesday.
- Trump tries to move past controversies, toward legislating
WASHINGTON (AP) — As President Donald Trump begins his second month in office, his team is trying to move past the crush of controversies that overtook his first month and make progress on health care and tax overhauls long sought by Republicans.
- In Trump's future looms a familiar shutdown threat
WASHINGTON (AP) — Add a potential government shutdown to embattled President Donald Trump's growing roster of headaches.
- Deshaun Watson plans to fully participate in NFL combine
FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) — Deshaun Watson is trying to approach everything leading up to the NFL draft as having fun and enjoying the process while preparing for another once-in-a-lifetime moment.
- Kings GM on Cousins trade: I had a better deal two days ago
Sacramento general manager Vlade Divac headed into All-Star weekend convinced it was finally time to part ways with ultra-talented center DeMarcus Cousins.
- After Huggins' scary moment, No. 12 WVU beats Texas 77-62
MORGANTOWN, W.Va. (AP) — Bob Huggins fell to his knees and clutched his chest during a scary moment just before halftime.
- ACC clash, battle in Pac-12 highlight week in college hoops
The regular season is winding down, and while the bubble teams are fighting for spots in the NCAA Tournament, teams in the AP Top 25 are jockeying for position in the bracket.
- Ankiel says he drank vodka before starts to tame anxiety
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Rick Ankiel says he drank vodka before his first two starts in 2001 to quell anxiety after throwing five wild pitches in one inning during the previous season's playoffs.