- UK investigates 'network' of alleged Manchester attackers
MANCHESTER, England (AP) — British security forces raided an apartment building Wednesday in central Manchester as they investigated a network of people allegedly behind the city's concert bombing. Hundreds of soldiers were sent to secure key sites across the country, including Buckingham Palace and Parliament.
- Ariana Grande cancels world tour stops through June 5
NEW YORK (AP) — Ariana Grande canceled concerts in London and several other European cities and suspended her world tour to "further assess the situation and pay our proper respects" to victims of the bombing tragedy in Manchester, England, her management team said in a statement Wednesday.
- Budget office set to release report on House GOP health bill
WASHINGTON (AP) — Keeping former President Barack Obama's health care law is "completely unacceptable and totally unsustainable," the Senate's top Republican said Wednesday as the two parties braced for a Congressional Budget Office report on a House-passed bill overhauling that statute.
- Accidental shootings involving kids often go unpunished
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Amy Pittman learned on her first day in jail to bottle up her grief.
- Former allies on school choice now divided by Trump budget
President Donald Trump's budget proposal to provide federal tax money for private-school scholarships is getting pushback from an unconventional source: groups known for promoting school-choice initiatives.
- NBA announces 2019 All-Star game will held in Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The NBA All-Star game is headed back to Charlotte in 2019, a couple of years later than anticipated.
- Column: Just say no when it comes to hosting Olympics
It never figured to end well for Rio.
- Pick 6: Gary, Evans, Sweat are defenders set to rise in '17
In his first season as a starter, Malik Hooker blossomed into one of the best defensive players in college football.
- Kyrie-markable: Irving's 42 carries Cavaliers past Celtics
CLEVELAND (AP) — Kyrie Irving gritted his teeth, tightened up his left sneaker and hopped to his feet.
- Hoffman's goal helps Senators beat Penguins to force Game 7
OTTAWA, Ontario (AP) — Craig Anderson and the Ottawa Senators bounced back nicely two days after a blowout loss put them on the brink of elimination.