- Trump bridge-building overshadowed by false voter fraud line
WASHINGTON (AP) — Even as President Donald Trump starts reaching out to lawmakers and business and union leaders to sell his policies, he's still making false claims about election fraud.
- Trump overshadows young migrants' emotional trip to Mexico
MOLCAXAC, Mexico (AP) — Tamara Alcala Dominguez sobbed, barely able to speak, as she buried her face in the sweater of the woman who cared for her when she was a toddler.
- UK government loses Brexit case, must consult Parliament
LONDON (AP) — Britain's government must get parliamentary approval before starting the process of leaving the European Union, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday, potentially delaying Prime Minister Theresa May's plans to trigger negotiations by the end of March.
- After rocky start, second day of Syria talks in Kazakhstan
ASTANA, Kazakhstan (AP) — The U.N. envoy for Syria pressed on with efforts Tuesday to shore up a shaky cease-fire between the Damascus government and its allies and rebel factions, as he shuttled between delegates from the two sides on the second day of peace talks in Kazakhstan.
- 'Get up. We've got to get out': Storms kill 20 in the South
ADEL, Ga. (AP) — Bonnie and Wayne Collier were jolted awake in their mobile home by a cellphone weather alert early Sunday. They jumped up, turned on the TV, saw a tornado warning and decided to run.
- NASCAR overhauls race and playoff format
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — NASCAR is taking a progressive approach to modernizing its series with a radical new format.
- APNewsBreak: Spring training to be shortened slightly in '18
NEW YORK (AP) — For everyone who thinks spring training is too long, help is on the way — a little, anyway.
- Waiters for the win: Heat stun Warriors, 105-102
MIAMI (AP) — Dion Waiters went from air ball to game-winner.
- Jones, Holiday lead Pelicans past Cavs 124-122
NEW ORLEANS (AP) — LeBron James stroked his beard as he sat in his locker and tried to make sense of Cleveland's recent slide.
- No. 2 Kansas faces No. 4 Kentucky in marquee game this week
Kansas has been the hottest team in the country, reeling off 18 straight wins since its season-opening loss to Indiana. The Jayhawks are up to No. 2 in the AP Top 25 and have positioned themselves for a 13th straight Big 12 title.