- Florida, angry and grieving, takes gun protest to streets
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — Thousands of angry students, parents and residents demanded stricter gun control laws Saturday as new details were revealed about the suspect accused of shooting and killed 17 people in a Florida high school.
- Conundrum of a fire alarm with gunfire: Flee, or lock down?
Students and teachers responded as trained when the fire alarm sounded, streaming out of the school and toward exits only to run into deadly gunfire.
- Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has consistently pushed back against the idea of Russia meddling in the election that put him in power, dismissing that claim as a hoax and an affront to the legitimacy of his victory.
- Trump adviser: Russian meddling 'incontrovertible'
MUNICH (AP) — President Donald Trump's national security adviser said Saturday there was "incontrovertible" evidence of a Russian plot to disrupt the 2016 U.S. election, a blunt statement that shows how significantly the new criminal charges leveled by an American investigator have upended the political debate over his inquiry.
- Rodchenkov: Gov't order to protect doped Russian footballers
Russian soccer players were protected from being caught doping under direct government orders that laboratory director Grigory Rodchenkov said he followed to ensure cheating was covered up as part of a far-reaching conspiracy.
- Self-proclaimed 'icon' Adam Rippon takes final Olympic skate
GANGNEUNG, South Korea (AP) — Adam Rippon put his hands over his face and let the cheers wash over. He waved and smiled, and when the crowd kept clapping, he jumped where he stood and swung his arms to egg them on.
- Danica Patrick speeding toward NASCAR's exit ramp
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Danica Patrick was annoyed with herself. She had trained most of her life for moments like these, but she couldn't fix the inadvertent mess she had just made.
- Car Wars: Chevy Camaro makes splashy debut at Daytona
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Toyota dominated NASCAR's top series the last three years, winning nearly half the races and two championships. It forced Chevrolet and Ford to play catch-up.
- McDowell, Cantlay share Riviera lead; Woods makes early exit
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Graeme McDowell and Patrick Cantlay share the lead going into a weekend at Riviera that doesn't include Tiger Woods.
- The Latest: Nash, Kidd headline finalists for 2018 HOF class
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Latest on NBA All-Star Saturday (all times local):