- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — A North Korean mid-range ballistic missile apparently failed shortly after launch Saturday, South Korea and the United States said, the third test-fire flop just this month but a clear message of defiance as a U.S. supercarrier conducts drills in nearby waters.
- Trump to spend Day 100 in office talking tough on trade
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump is marking his 100th day in office by talking tough on trade.
- US executions: New troubles could resonate in upcoming case
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Is unorthodox the same as cruel and unusual punishment?
- Arkansas will face challenges replenishing execution supply
Arkansas will have a more difficult time obtaining additional lethal injection drugs after an unprecedented court challenge by a drug distributor and possible complications during at least one of the four executions the state carried out this month, experts said.
- Critics question top US prosecutor's style after blunt words
WASHINGTON (AP) — With two dust-ups in a week, first with a judge in Hawaii and another with leaders of the nation's largest and most powerful police department, Attorney General Jeff Sessions sounds to some more like the conservative senator from Alabama he once was rather than the top prosecutor he is today.
- Paul scores 29, Clippers beat Jazz 98-93 to force Game 7
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Clippers coach Doc Rivers put it simply when he said Chris Paul willed his team to victory with the season on the line.
- Celtics ready for next challenge after tough Bulls series
CHICAGO (AP) — The Boston Celtics got hit with a devastating emotional blow just as the playoffs were about to start. They dropped the first two games at home, too.
- Led by Wall and Beal, Wizards moving on to face Celtics
ATLANTA (AP) — John Wall refused to give in.
- Thomas heads to sister's funeral after Celtics beat Bulls
BOSTON (AP) — Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas headed to his sister's funeral Saturday after scoring 12 points to help Boston beat Chicago and advance in the playoffs.
- Philly fans give everyone the boos they wanted
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The City of Brotherly Love turned a boring event into an entertaining show.