- AP-NORC Poll: Americans of all stripes say fix health care
WASHINGTON (AP) — Sylvia Douglas twice voted for President Barack Obama and last year cast a ballot for Democrat Hillary Clinton. But when it comes to "Obamacare," she now sounds like President-elect Donald Trump. This makes her chuckle amid the serious choices she faces every month between groceries, electricity and paying a health insurance bill that has jumped by nearly $400.
- In break with Trump, EPA pick says climate change isn't hoax
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump's choice to head the Environmental Protection Agency said Wednesday that climate change is real, breaking with both the president-elect and his own past statements.
- 10 Things to Know for Thursday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
- Former President George H.W. Bush and wife hospitalized
HOUSTON (AP) — Former President George H.W. Bush was admitted Wednesday to the intensive care unit of a Houston hospital with pneumonia, and his wife, Barbara, was hospitalized as a precaution after suffering fatigue and coughing, a spokesman said.
- So long from White House: Obama aims final messages at Trump
WASHINGTON (AP) — Barack Obama stepped behind the White House podium for the last time Wednesday, fielding questions from the crush of journalists crammed in for the occasion and offering assurances to Americans watching on TV.
- Bagwell, Raines, Ivan Rodriguez elected to Hall of Fame
NEW YORK (AP) — Bags and Rock and Pudge are heading to Cooperstown.
- Steelers WR Antonio Brown apologizes for livestreaming video
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Antonio Brown insists he didn't mean to disrespect his coach or create a distraction when the All-Pro wide receiver livestreamed the raucous aftermath of the Pittsburgh Steelers' playoff win over the Kansas City Chiefs last week.
- Falcons WR Julio Jones misses practice with toe injury
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Falcons All-Pro wide receiver Julio Jones was held out of practice on Wednesday after aggravating his sprained toe in Saturday's playoff win over Seattle.
- Ryan's resume still has 1 glaring hole: a Super Bowl title
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. (AP) — Matt Ryan knew the question was coming.
- High-octane offenses in title games. This should be fun.
This should be fun.