- Perez, Ellison at finish line of Dem chair race
ATLANTA (AP) — The race for a new Democratic chairman narrowed to two candidates, a former Cabinet member and a liberal Minnesota congressman, both of them promising to rebuild a reeling party and fight Republican President Donald Trump.
- The Latest: Democratic leadership race narrows to 6
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the selection of a new national leader of the Democratic Party (all times local):
- The Latest: Malaysia looks for chemical traces at airport
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — The Latest on Malaysia's investigation into the apparent assassination of the half brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un (all times local):
- In Trump's first speech to Congress, will decorum hold?
WASHINGTON (AP) — A presidential speech to Congress is one of those all-American moments that ooze ritual and decorum.
- Conditions deteriorate in west Mosul as Iraqi advances slow
MOSUL, Iraq (AP) — The Iraqi advance into Mosul's western half slowed Saturday as combat turned to urban warfare and Iraqi forces met stiff resistance from the Islamic State group. Hundreds of civilians poured out of Mosul on foot following the advances, but the vast majority of 750,000 estimated to still be in the city's west remain trapped, and describe deteriorating humanitarian and security conditions.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Lakers, 110-93
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Russell Westbrook connected with his new teammates immediately.
- DeRozan has career-high 43, Raptors beat Celtics 107-97
TORONTO (AP) — New talent helped the Toronto Raptors, though a familiar face pushed them over the finish line.
- NASCAR seeks boost to steep decline with strong Daytona 500
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — The good news for NASCAR is that all signs indicate Dale Earnhardt Jr. has a legitimate shot to win the Daytona 500.
- No games: Bryan tied for lead at Honda Classic
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (AP) — This was not a trick. This was a PGA Tour event.
- Bubble Watch: Izzo's Spartans still shoring up NCAA resume
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Michigan State and Tom Izzo have repeatedly made March the Spartans' month with strong finishes and Final Four runs. The Spartans are having a tougher time locking down their NCAA Tournament spot and building late-season momentum this time around.