- Pentagon joins intensifying probe of former Trump aide Flynn
WASHINGTON (AP) — Investigations intensified into President Donald Trump's ousted national security adviser, Michael Flynn, on Thursday as the Pentagon watchdog joined lawmakers in probing payments he accepted from foreign sources including a Russian state-sponsored TV network.
- Trump tax plan: Relief for his voters but lots of unknowns
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's plan to overhaul the nation's tax code could provide significant tax cuts for the working-class voters who elected him, but the unknowns could end up hurting many of these core supporters of the president.
- AP FACT CHECK: Be wary of White House claims about tax plan
WASHINGTON (AP) — Getting to the bottom of President Donald Trump's tax plan is difficult because it exists so far as bullet points on a single page, with no detail. Still, there are reasons to be wary about some of the claims coming out of the White House about it.
- Trump tax plan stands to benefit the man in the White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — Among the likely winners in President Donald Trump's tax-cut plan would be a real estate developer turned reality TV star who now happens to occupy the White House.
- Protesters attack Macedonian lawmakers over leadership vote
SKOPJE, Macedonia (AP) — Chaos swept into Macedonia's parliament Thursday night when protesters stormed the building and attacked lawmakers to protest the election of a new speaker despite a months-old deadlock in efforts to form a new government.
- NFL draft set to begin in Philadelphia
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The NFL draft will begin in about an hour in Philadelphia.
- Column: Refs won't bite as Hoiberg tries 'palming' off blame
We pause in a postseason packed with great press-conference performances to award a gold star to Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg for his "get-off-my-lawn" rant against Celtics' guard Isaiah Thomas.
- Manfred says 2 groups still in Miami Marlins' bidding
NEW YORK (AP) — Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred says two groups are still bidding to buy the Miami Marlins from Jeffrey Loria.
- Want to succeed at the NFL draft? Copy the Patriots
The New England Patriots are, without a doubt, the NFL's model franchise over the past decade, so it makes sense that the rest of the league would take a close look at how Bill Belichick and Co. have gone about constructing their roster, especially when it comes to the draft.
- Fournette entering NFL draft showing no fear of a bad fit
Leonard Fournette is about to lose a little control over his carefully cultivated football career.