- Inauguration in sight, Trump continues Twitter assault
NEW YORK (AP) — His inauguration days away, President-elect Donald Trump is continuing to lash out at critics in the intelligence community and Democrats in Congress who are vowing to skip his swearing-in ceremony.
- Revelers, rally-goers to clog DC for Trump's inauguration
WASHINGTON (AP) — Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to clog the nation's capital for Donald Trump's inauguration and a major demonstration the day after, but how many will actually arrive to party or protest is an open question.
- This time, inaugural fashion is intertwined with politics
NEW YORK (AP) — What'll she be wearing?
- King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel lingers
ATLANTA (AP) — Civil rights leaders and activists are gathering at sites across the country to celebrate the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Police: 5 killed in shooting at nightclub at Mexican resort
CANCUN, Mexico (AP) — A shooting attack at an electronic music festival in Mexico's Caribbean coast resort of Playa del Carmen on Monday left five people dead, including two Canadians, an Italian and a Colombian, authorities said.
- Steelers hold off Chiefs on Boswell's 6 field goals, 18-16
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Chris Boswell's pinpoint right leg and Le'Veon Bell's two dancing feet.
- Half Mary? Clutch Rodgers leads Packers past Cowboys 34-31
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Aaron Rodgers didn't need another Hail Mary this time.
- Curry, Warriors ready for another Cavs rematch
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — When the Warriors traveled to Cleveland last January after winning the 2015 NBA title by beating the Cavs, Stephen Curry had so many fond memories there he mentioned the chance of champagne smells still lingering in the visiting locker room all those months later.
- I'll have the usual: Patriots advance to AFC title game
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Short nights and short offseasons.
- Matt Ryan is keeping some special company these days
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Matt Ryan is keeping some special company these days.