- Trump looks to refocus his presidency in address to Congress
WASHINGTON (AP) — With his first address to Congress, President Donald Trump has an opportunity to refocus his young administration on the economic issues that helped him get elected. His allies hope it will help him move beyond the distractions and self-inflicted wounds that he has dealt with so far.
- The Latest: Trump suggests leaving many fed jobs unfilled
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump (all times local):
- 10 Things to Know for Today
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
- N. Korean diplomats in Malaysia to seek Kim's brother's body
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — A high-level North Korean delegation arrived in Kuala Lumpur on Tuesday seeking the body of leader Kim Jong Un's half brother, the victim of a nerve-agent attack that many suspect the North itself of orchestrating.
- South Korean prosecutors indict Samsung's de facto chief
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean special prosecutors indicted Samsung's de facto chief Tuesday on bribery, embezzlement and other charges linked to a political scandal that has toppled President Park Geun-hye.
- NFL teams get jump start on franchise tags
Le'Veon Bell, Chandler Jones, Melvin Ingram and Kawann Short didn't have to wait until Wednesday's deadline to get franchise tagged.
- Despite cold Curry, Durant and Warriors beat 76ers 119-108
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Stephen Curry is surrounded by stars with the Golden State Warriors. He's never needed them more than Monday night.
- TOP 25 THIS WEEK: No. 17 Duke hobbled entering final week
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Little has gone smoothly or as expected for No. 17 Duke this season.
- Steelers sign Brown to new deal, place franchise tag on Bell
PITTSBURGH (AP) — Pittsburgh Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert stressed earlier this month one of the team's biggest goals during the offseason was to make wide receiver Antonio Brown and running back Le'Veon Bell vital parts of the organization "for life."
- Guy, Perrantes help No. 23 Virginia beat No. 5 UNC 53-43
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — Virginia coach Tony Bennett took the blame for a poor approach in No. 23 Virginia's 24-point loss at No. 5 North Carolina nine days ago.