- France begins voting in presidential poll amid high security
PARIS (AP) — Amid heightened security, French voters began casting ballots for their next president Sunday in a first-round poll that's seen as a litmus test for the spread of populism around the world.
- The Latest: Topless activists detained as Le Pen casts vote
PARIS (AP) — The Latest on the first round of France's presidential election (all times local):
- Amid North Korea crisis, Pence becomes Trump emissary abroad
SYDNEY (AP) — As tensions rose on the Korean peninsula, U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, who has President Donald Trump's trust but little diplomatic experience to go with it, became the top American official headed to the region after North Korea again failed to successfully launch a ballistic missile.
- Plight of Palestinian refugees now spans 5 generations
JERASH REFUGEE CAMP, Jordan (AP) — As a boy, Palestinian Abdullah Abu Massoud fled the war over the creation of Israel in 1948 and sought refuge in the nearby Gaza Strip.
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days," dies at 56
NEW YORK (AP) — Erin Moran, the former child star who played Joanie Cunningham in the sitcoms "Happy Days" and "Joanie Loves Chachi," died Saturday at age 56.
- Tied at 2: Gasol lifts Grizzlies past Spurs 110-108 in OT
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Grizzlies guard Mike Conley said he was an option to take the final shot and that the San Antonio Spurs thought so, too, on a night when he scored a franchise postseason record 35 points.
- Warriors take 3-0 series lead over Blazers with 119-113 win
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Stephen Curry wasn't trying to be a hero. He just wanted the win.
- Rites of postseason: LeBron looks for sweep, Clippers ailing
They seem like postseason traditions: LeBron James is going for a sweep, and the Los Angeles Clippers have big problems.
- Rangers advance to 2nd round for 5th time in 6 years
NEW YORK (AP) — After pulling out a tough first-round series with three straight wins, the New York Rangers get a couple days to regroup for the next round.
- Hawks deliver early playoff KO, romp past Wizards 116-98
ATLANTA (AP) — The Hawks are back in the series, and the bad blood with the Washington Wizards shows no signs of letting up.