- Sessions questioned in Russia probe, Trump may be up soon
WASHINGTON (AP) — After questioning Attorney General Jeff Sessions as part of the Russia investigation, prosecutors are moving closer to a possible interview with President Donald Trump.
- Top Democrat rescinds offer of $25 billion for Trump's wall
WASHINGTON (AP) — Top Senate Democrat Chuck Schumer has pulled back an offer of $25 billion for President Donald Trump's long-promised southern border wall, as lawmakers scrambled to figure out how to push a deal to protect 700,000 or more so-called Dreamer immigrants from deportation.
- 'People just ran': Students fled for lives in fatal shooting
BENTON, Ky. (AP) — They ran silently, too stunned to shout.
- Puerto Rico awaits foreclosure wave as moratoriums expire
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — Hundreds of thousands of Puerto Ricans are facing the loss of their homes upon the expiration of a three-month moratorium on mortgage payments that banks offered after Hurricane Maria devastated the island.
- Car bombs kill at least 27 in east Libya city of Benghazi
BENGHAZI, Libya (AP) — Twin car bombs exploded as people left a mosque in a residential area of the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi on Tuesday night, killing 27 and wounding over 30 in an attack timed to cause mass casualties among first responders, officials said.
- Warriors, Wolves, Wizards each get 2 NBA All-Star reserves
NEW YORK (AP) — Stephen Curry will be able to stock his All-Star roster with plenty of Golden State teammates.
- LeBron gets 30,000, but Spurs beat slumping Cavs 114-102
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — LeBron James became the youngest player ever with 30,000 career points, then got upstaged by the youngest player on the court.
- NCAA looking into how Michigan State handled Nassar case
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — The NCAA is examining how Michigan State University handled the case of sports doctor Larry Nassar, who faces prison time for sexually assaulting Olympic gymnasts and other young female athletes.
- NAmerica touts 'risk averse' World Cup bid amid Trump issues
LONDON (AP) — With barely four months until FIFA votes on the 2026 World Cup host, Morocco got around to launching its bid on Tuesday.
- Martinez rockets up Hall of Fame ballot as DHs gain respect
NEW YORK (AP) — Edgar Martinez is rocketing up the Hall of Fame ballot, boosted 13 years after his final swing by new-age statistical analyses and campaigning.