- 4 dead in Waffle House shooting in Tennessee; suspect sought
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A nearly naked gunman wearing only a green jacket and brandishing an assault rifle stormed a Waffle House restaurant in Nashville early Sunday, shooting four people to death before a customer rushed him and wrestled the weapon away.
- Man fought gunman: He 'was going to have to work to kill me'
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The man who wrestled the gun away from the Waffle House shooting suspect in Tennessee said Sunday if he were going to die, the gunman would "have to work to kill me."
- 10 Things to Know for Monday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
- Latest: Vigil held for woman killed in Southwest flight
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — The Latest on the memorial service for woman who died after an in-flight accident on a Southwest Airlines (all times local):
- Trump says North Korea agreed to denuclearize. It hasn't.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — President Donald Trump on Sunday claimed North Korea has agreed to "denuclearization" before his potential meeting with Kim Jong Un. But that's not the case.
- Ginobili, Aldridge help Spurs beat Warriors to avoid sweep
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Ettore Messina was screaming at the Spurs, and Manu Ginobili loved it.
- Guentzel scores 4 goals to lead Penguins to Game 6 clinch
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Jake Guentzel dropped to his right knee and slid on the ice in celebration, not only for his second career postseason hat trick, but for the goal that assured Pittsburgh was moving on in the playoffs.
- Wall takes over, Wiz beat Raps 106-98 to tie series at 2-2
WASHINGTON (AP) — John Wall took over down the stretch after Bradley Beal fouled out, having a hand in 10 of Washington's last 14 points and finishing with 27 points and 14 assists as the No. 8 seed Wizards came back to beat the No. 1 Toronto Raptors 106-98 Sunday night and even their Eastern Conference first-round playoff series at 2-all.
- Tied up: Giannis' tip-in lifts Bucks over Celtics in Game 4
MILWAUKEE (AP) — After losing a 20-point lead to the Boston Celtics, the Milwaukee Bucks were determined not to lose another playoff game.
- Predators beat Avs 5-0 in Game 6 to win first-round series
DENVER (AP) — Mattias Ekholm ignited the offense early with the first goal by a Nashville defenseman in the series, Pekka Rinne stopped 22 shots and the top-seeded Predators advanced to the second round with a 5-0 victory over the Colorado Avalanche in Game 6 on Sunday night.