- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — With her son holding her elbow, Colleen Arvin walked up her driveway to what was left of her house for 40 years.
- Parents face tough choice when tornadoes bear down
MOORE, Okla. (AP) — With an ominous storm approaching, the Moore Public School District flashed a text alert to parents: "We are currently holding all students until the current storm danger is over. Students are being released to parents only at this time."
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI says a man being questioned by authorities in the Boston bombing probe was fatally shot when he initiated a violent confrontation.
- Official: Treasury played no role in IRS targeting
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Treasury Department's No. 2 official is telling Congress that his agency played no role in the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of conservative groups.
- Arias speaks out about case in jailhouse interview
PHOENIX (AP) — In a surprise jailhouse interview just hours after a jury began deliberating her fate, Jodi Arias spoke out Tuesday about her murder trial, her many fights with her legal team and her belief that she "deserves a second chance at freedom someday."
- Woods: Garcia comment hurtful, time to move on
VIRGINIA WATER, England (AP) — Tiger Woods says the "fried chicken" comment from Sergio Garcia was hurtful and inappropriate. Two weeks after they verbally sparred at The Players Championship, Woods say it's time to move on.
- Spurs blow late lead, beat Grizzlies 93-89 in OT
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — When Tony Parker started running low on masterful plays, Tim Duncan was there to take over and lead the San Antonio Spurs to a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference finals.
- Bay Bowl: San Francisco to host 50th Super Bowl
BOSTON (AP) — Build a new stadium, host the Super Bowl to show it off.
- Bruins rally, push Rangers to brink of elimination
NEW YORK (AP) — John Tortorella's message isn't going to change even though his New York Rangers are in an even more desperate situation than before their latest loss to the Boston Bruins.
- Trout hits for cycle, drives in 5, Angels rout M's
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Mike Trout even surprised himself in adding to his growing list of impressive big league achievements.