- Tillerson says China asked North Korea to stop nuclear tests
WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Thursday that China has threatened to impose sanctions on North Korea if it conducts further nuclear tests.
- Pentagon joins intensifying probe of former Trump aide Flynn
WASHINGTON (AP) — Investigations intensified into President Donald Trump's ousted national security adviser, Michael Flynn, on Thursday as the Pentagon watchdog joined lawmakers in probing payments he accepted from foreign sources including a Russian state-sponsored TV network.
- Trump tax plan: Relief for his voters but lots of unknowns
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump's plan to overhaul the nation's tax code could provide significant tax cuts for the working-class voters who elected him, but the unknowns could end up hurting many of these core supporters of the president.
- AP FACT CHECK: Be wary of White House claims about tax plan
WASHINGTON (AP) — Getting to the bottom of President Donald Trump's tax plan is difficult because it exists so far as bullet points on a single page, with no detail. Still, there are reasons to be wary about some of the claims coming out of the White House about it.
- Trump tax plan stands to benefit the man in the White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — Among the likely winners in President Donald Trump's tax-cut plan would be a real estate developer turned reality TV star who now happens to occupy the White House.
- The Latest: Panthers pick versatile Stanford RB McCaffrey
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the first round of the NFL draft (all times local):
- Garrett 1st to Browns, Bears trade up for QB Trubisky
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — No surprises at the top of the NFL draft: Roger Goodell got booed, then Myles Garrett was picked first overall by the Cleveland Browns.
- Column: Refs won't bite as Hoiberg tries 'palming' off blame
We pause in a postseason packed with great press-conference performances to award a gold star to Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg for his "get-off-my-lawn" rant against Celtics' guard Isaiah Thomas.
- Manfred says 2 groups still in Miami Marlins' bidding
NEW YORK (AP) — Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred says two groups are still bidding to buy the Miami Marlins from Jeffrey Loria.
- Spieth and Palmer share lead at team event in New Orleans
AVONDALE, La. (AP) — Jordan Spieth showed off his stellar short game. Ryan Palmer contributed momentum-saving par putts. They turned out to be quite the team Thursday in the Zurich Classic, the first official team event on the PGA Tour in 36 years.