- Failure on health bill also hurts prospects for tax overhaul
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Republicans' failure to repeal Barack Obama's health care law deals a serious blow to another big part of President Donald Trump's agenda: tax reform.
- Many governors welcome demise of GOP health care bill
CHERRY HILL, N.J. (AP) — Governors of both parties had warned Congress for weeks that the Republican health care bill threatened to saddle their states with big costs and potentially leave millions of people without coverage, especially because of the cutbacks planned to Medicaid.
- Analysis: The outsider dealmaker faltering in White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump campaigned as an outsider — celebrating his lack of political experience by selling himself as a dealmaker willing to buck Republican orthodoxy and his own party's leadership. He alone would reshape Washington.
- Ex-CIA chief: Flynn's firm discussed removing cleric from US
WASHINGTON (AP) — Former CIA Director James Woolsey has accused the Trump administration's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, of participating in a discussion with Turkish officials about possibly subverting the U.S. extradition process to remove a Turkish cleric from the United States.
- London attacker taught English in Saudi Arabia for 2 years
LONDON (AP) — The British man who killed four people during a London rampage had made three trips to Saudi Arabia: He taught English there twice on a work visa and returned on a visa usually granted to those going on a religious pilgrimage.
- Indiana hires Archie Miller as new coach
Indiana has hired Archie Miller as its new coach.
- Elite! Chiozza hits 3 at OT buzzer, Gators beat Wisconsin
NEW YORK (AP) — With 4 seconds left in overtime, Chris Chiozza took off with the ball, hoping to get to the hoop or find an open man. Instead, the Florida point guard stopped short right at the 3-point line and let fly with a shot that will go down in Gators' history.
- Elite 8-bound: Kentucky beats UCLA 86-75 in South semifinal
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — De'Aaron Fox credits some sticky Kentucky defense for the Wildcats' latest berth in a regional final.
- TIPPING OFF: Kansas, Gonzaga, Oregon, Xavier eye Final Four
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — It's finally time to award the first spots in the Final Four.
- Phil Mickelson heads to Match Play quarterfinals in Texas
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Phil Mickelson won three straight holes around the turn and coasted to another victory to reach the quarterfinals of the Dell Technologies Match Play.