- Trump says he's brought 'profound change' to Washington
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Saturday marked his 100th day in office by saying he had brought "profound change" to Washington and reaffirming that "my only allegiance" is to those he governs.
- Trump's first 100 days: A president's very public education
WASHINGTON (AP) — Health care is complicated. China can be a useful ally. NATO isn't obsolete. Being president is hard.
- Pope's timely Egypt visit comforts grief-stricken Christians
CAIRO (AP) — Pope Francis wrapped up a brief but deeply symbolic visit to Egypt on Saturday with an open-air Mass for the country's tiny Catholic community, defying security concerns to show his support for the Christians of this Muslim majority Arab nation who have increasingly become targeted by Islamic militants.
- EU leaders unite ahead of Brexit divorce talks with UK
BRUSSELS (AP) — European Union leaders vowed Saturday to stand shoulder-to-shoulder behind their negotiating team during the divorce proceedings with Britain and warned that demands from British Prime Minister Theresa May will be dealt with "firmly."
- Marchers use Trump's 100th day to protest climate policies
SEATTLE (AP) — Thousands of people across the U.S. marched Saturday on President Donald Trump's 100th day in office to demand action on climate change.
- The Latest: Bills add Pittsburgh QB Peterman
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Latest on the NFL draft (all times Eastern):
- Bengals getting backlash over drafting RB Joe Mixon
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals are facing a backlash over their decision to draft running back Joe Mixon, who punched a woman in the face while at Oklahoma.
- Cheesehead to Packers, running backs focus of Round 4
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Following an impromptu rendition of "Fly Eagles Fly" by former Philadelphia star safety Brian Dawkins, it was the ground game that got lots of attention in the fourth round of the NFL draft.
- Paul scores 29, Clippers beat Jazz 98-93 to force Game 7
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Clippers coach Doc Rivers put it simply when he said Chris Paul willed his team to victory with the season on the line.
- Celtics ready for next challenge after tough Bulls series
CHICAGO (AP) — The Boston Celtics got hit with a devastating emotional blow just as the playoffs were about to start. They dropped the first two games at home, too.