- Trump summons business leaders, lawmakers to White House
WASHINGTON (AP) — Opening his first official week in office, President Donald Trump warned business leaders Monday that he would impose a "substantial border tax" on companies that move their manufacturing out of the United States, while promising unspecified advantages to companies that manufacture domestically.
- Trump properties face global terror risk with presidency
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Businesses around the world bearing U.S. President Donald Trump's name face an increased risk now that he is in the White House, security experts warn, especially as several are in areas previously targeted by violence.
- 19 die amid apparent winter tornadoes, other storms in South
ALBANY, Ga. (AP) — Chuck Stafford was watching the Atlanta Falcons rout the Green Bay Packers for the NFC title Sunday afternoon in the mobile home park in Albany where he's lived for more than 31 years when the weather started getting bad.
- Harsh exchanges make for a rocky start to latest Syria talks
ASTANA, Kazakhstan (AP) — Negotiators for the Syrian government and representatives of rebel factions traded accusations of terrorism after their first face-to-face meeting on Monday, as talks in Kazakhstan arranged by Russia and Turkey got off to a rocky start.
- Aleppo's landmark mosque bears scars of Syria's war
ALEPPO, Syria (AP) — The Great Mosque of Aleppo, a centuries-old treasure at the heart of one of the world's oldest cities, is today a grim testament to the ravages of Syria's war.
- Super Bowl will pit Brady's Patriots against Ryan's Falcons
A season that began with Tom Brady serving a four-game suspension will end with him in the Super Bowl, where his New England Patriots will take on Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons.
- Challenges not enough to deny Patriots 9th Super Bowl berth
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — This was supposed to be the year New England's stranglehold on the AFC could be loosened.
- Falcons head to Super Bowl after blowing out Packers 44-21
ATLANTA (AP) — While the raucous beats of "Welcome To Atlanta" blared through the Georgia Dome, the Falcons partied like it was 1999.
- Are you ready for some better football? Hopefully in Houston
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — There's this football game planned for Feb. 5 in Houston. Let's hope it turns out much better than most of the postseason matchups the NFL has provided this year.
- Bookies make Patriots a 3-point pick with record over/under
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Oddsmakers like the New England Patriots by a field goal over the Atlanta Falcons in what experts think will be a high-scoring Super Bowl.