- North Carolina lawmakers vote to undo 'bathroom bill'
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina lawmakers voted Thursday to roll back North Carolina's "bathroom bill" in a bid to end the backlash over transgender rights that has cost the state dearly in business projects, conventions and basketball tournaments.
- The Latest: S. Korea court approves arrest of ex-president
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — The Latest on legal problems of South Korea's disgraced ex-President Park Geun-hye (all times local):
- White House invites lawmakers to see intelligence material
WASHINGTON (AP) — The White House has invited the heads of congressional intelligence committees investigating Russia's role in the 2016 election to view materials found by the National Security Council.
- AP-NORC Poll: Most disapprove of Trump, except on economy
WASHINGTON (AP) — Two months into Donald Trump's presidency, Americans mostly disapprove of his overall performance. But they're more upbeat about at least one critical area: his handling of the economy.
- Republican foes of health care bill win praise in districts
BUCKNER, Kentucky (AP) — One of the House Republican rebels, Kentucky Rep. Tom Massie, wasn't just "no" on the GOP health care bill to replace Barack Obama's Affordable Care Act. Massie was "hell no."
- North Carolina hopes 'bathroom bill' deal saves NCAA events
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Basketball-mad North Carolina is hoping that its move to roll back its "bathroom bill" will help it avoid another costly hit as the NCAA selects four years of championship sites for a variety of sports.
- The Latest: South Carolina star Thornwell battling bug
GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — The Latest on preparations for the Final Four of the NCAA Tournament (all times local):
- Baseball's new trend: Saying 'NO' to ground balls
Josh Donaldson and Reggie Jackson stood off to the third base side of the batting cage, a pair of former American League MVPs discussing their craft in spring training. When the Blue Jays star hopped in to take his swings, Mr. October pulled out his phone to shoot video, a visual aid for his job as a special adviser to the Yankees.
- Westbrook scores 57 in Thunder's 114-106 OT win over Magic
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — With as prolific a scorer as Russell Westbrook is, the Oklahoma City Thunder never feel as though any deficit is too much to overcome.
- Curry scores 29, leads Warriors' rally over Spurs 110-98
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Golden State was emotionally prepared to shrug off a 22-point deficit during the first quarter in a key showdown with San Antonio.