- Keystone pipeline leak won't affect last regulatory hurdle
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) — Discovery of a 210,000-gallon oil leak from the Keystone pipeline would seem to be poor timing four days before regulators in Nebraska decide whether to allow a major expansion of the system, but officials say state law does not allow pipeline safety to be a factor in their decision.
- Sexual misconduct claims roil Alabama campaign, divide women
MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Standing on the white marble steps of Alabama's Capitol, Kayla Moore surrounded herself with two dozen other women to defend husband Roy Moore against accusations of sexual misconduct that are dividing Republicans, and women in particular.
- Lebanon's PM Hariri in France, may be in Beirut next week
PARIS (AP) — Lebanon's Prime Minister Saad Hariri arrived in France on Saturday from Saudi Arabia and may be back in Beirut next week, seeking to dispel fears that he had been held against his will and forced to resign by Saudi authorities.
- Giddy Zimbabweans gather in capital to march against Mugabe
HARARE, Zimbabwe (AP) — Euphoric crowds of several thousand people gathered in Zimbabwe's capital on Saturday to demand the departure of President Robert Mugabe, one of Africa's last remaining liberation leaders, after nearly four decades in power.
- Trump delays new policy on importing elephant parts
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump said Friday he's delaying a new policy allowing the body parts of African elephants shot for sport to be imported until he can review "all conservation facts."
- Week 12 preview: Defensive struggle, trying to go bowling
Maybe a few upsets will liven up a weekend college football schedule that looks as if it will be full of blowouts.
- LeBron's 39 lead Cavs to 118-113 OT win against Clippers
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James knows about the narrative bouncing around the NBA that Cleveland can be dethroned in the East.
- Broncos boss blames players, not coaches, for nosedive
DENVER (AP) — Broncos general manager John Elway defended his embattled rookie head coach and his staff Friday night while laying the blame for Denver's five-game skid squarely on the shoulders of his underachieving players.
- NFL reviewing allegation Jameis Winston groped Uber driver
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — The NFL is investigating an allegation that Jameis Winston groped a female Uber driver in 2016, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback has denied the allegation on his social media accounts.
- Love game: Serena Williams reportedly marries in New Orleans
The game is love for tennis star Serena Williams and her new husband, Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian.